Ratings for Dr. Amber L. Randall

Extremely pleasant, good communication, caring attitude, patient-oriented, not rushed, allows questions, well-mannered, confident.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I had both knees replaced in 2007, one in July and one in October. The entire experience was wonderful. While a difficult recovery accompanies such surgery, I could not have been happier with the Bone and Joint Unit at Flagstaff Medical Center, the therapeutic program, subsequent care and treatment, and most of all Dr. Randall. I have recommended many friends to her, all who have been equally pleased. She is a highly skilled surgeon and Flagstaff is very fortunate to have her skills in our mountain town. Thank you, Dr. Randall!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

Outstanding knowledge, care, and ability to work with my out-of-state situation. My recovery is beyond belief for a total hip replacement. The best doctor/hospital experience I have encountered.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Amber L. Randall's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Oxford