Ratings for Dr. Monique Withers

Dr. Withers is a doctor in a care centre now, for patients who have dementia. The patients have no choice. Dr. Withers is “assigned” to them. Perfect. Non-verbal patients who are there to die anyways.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

This is the worst Dr. I have ever been too.She should be put out to pasture to spend the rest of her days munchin grass and fartin cos that is about all she is good for.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I'd thought she had retired. Worst Dr. ever! Never any proper follow up. Very lazy workmanship, unfortunately a risk to her patients!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Have always found DR Withers so helpful !! her receptionist is such a useless whatever. refuses to book you , nosy, gossip in the office, just all out miserable person, doesn't follow up on seeking appts with specialits like she is suppose to, didn't even have the right #, more than once, just LAZY, i had to get the # myself. I have never met a person like this before.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Whithers for many years and have found her very knowledgeable and caring. She has always been correct in her diagnoses and has done a good job keeping me healthy into my 60's.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

FIRST DO NO HARM.....OH OH ,SEEMS LIKE MAYBE SHE SHOULD RETIRE BEFORE SHE KILLS ANYONE ELSE.THE ABSOLUTE WORST DR I HAVE EVER HAD.LAZY THOUGHTLESS COLD.UNFORTUNATELY SHE WAS MY DR FOR TO LONG AND NOW IT HAS COST ME MY LIFE.EVEN GOING TO A WALK IN CLINIC IS SAFER THAN DR WITHERS!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

This woman is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Not only did she diagnose my brother with a "cold" when he, in fact, had SWINE FLU during thw outbreak and was extremely sick, she also misdiagnosed my fathers heart problem which led to him having a heart attack. Her receptionist refused to book me an appointment because, even though Withers was our "family doctor", she wasn't accepting new patients and my mother hadn't brought me there yet. Years later, when I was 21, my mother asked about getting me birth control, and Withers flat out told her she would not prescribe it because SHE doesn't believe in it. HER religious beliefs should not affect the decisions she makes regarding a PATIENT. Religion is personal, and she should keep it that way. No one respects someone who tries to force their beliefs down someone else's throat. It is despicable and she should not be allowed to continue on like this. Not to mention the countless misdiagnosis she has made. This woman should be stripped of her medical license.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I was a pt of Dr Withers for far too many years, she was unhelpful, condescending and always tried to force her religion and beliefs on the care I wanted to receive. She never called with test results..even when I tore my MCL but she openly revealed them to my dad when he went in for a visit! I fractured my back and she refused to send me for an xray and told me there was nothing wrong with me. My sister went to her for a year when having difficulty conceiving, she found a new doctor and within a month she was diagnosed and seeking treatment. She doesn't listen and ignores your requests and honestly does not care because she is still getting paid. My mom has a bad hip and needs a hip replacement, she refused to send in the referral to the orthopedic surgeon and now that she can hardly walk she finally sent it in, and her response was guess I should have done it earlier oh well!! Thanks for nothing! And to top it off her receptionist is rude, inconsiderate and you have to play 20 questions to even get an appointment. I wouldn't waste you time with this useless pair.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Having Dr. Withers as a family doctor growing up was the absolute worst experience. With limited doctors in our area, it was the only option we had. At 14, my sister was diagnosed with Endometriosis which resulted in debilitating pain every time she had her period and having to take a week off school. Taking 3 month doses of birth control would have done wonders for her. Withers refused to prescribe any birth control to my sister because of her Catholic beliefs. Unprofessional, and horrible. When I was 16 she used her religion again. I could not be prescribed anything to combat my Anxiety & Depression, so she told me to "have faith in God". Finally, I had a skiing accident. I'd injured my knee quite badly. She didn't even touch it, just looked at it, and said it would heal on its own. After months of pain and a visit to a competent doctor, I learned my ACL was completely torn and had to go in a few months later for reconstructive surgery. Glad to have her out of our lives.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

she has been my dr. for longer than id like to say.multiple years,she is Awful!if you have hemroids,a hangnail,perhaps mild sprain shes your go to girl.if you have an actual medical problem YOU MUST SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION ELSEWHERE!!!!!SHE IS HORRIBLE.GO SEE A VET FIRST.VERY POOR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014