Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Orris

Dr. Orris is the most amazing doctor. I had my surgery done in 2007 and have never regretted a day of it. I can not say enough about Dr DeBarros and Dr. Orris and Mike Murphy RD and staff, they are very caring and want you to succeed in your weight loss journey regardless of what surgery you have done there (Lapband, Gastric Bypass, Sleeve). I had the lapband done and I still go in on occasion to follow up or just to show them how well I'm doing. I am treated like family and if I have any questions or concerns they are more than willing to help and go the extra mile for me. I will continue going there and suggest that anyone thinking about weight loss surgery go there and check them out, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Orris and his staff were great to work withthrough this entire experience. With every issue I had they helped me tackle it head on. I had my surgery in April and have already loss over 30 pounds. I feel fantastic. Thank you Dr Orris.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Orris and his staff are amazing. I love them all

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

For many years I have tried and failed to lose weight so in desperation I decided to turn to weight loss surgery. After doing some research online I decided that Weight Loss Institute Of Arizona was right for me. I met with Dr. DeBarros and Dr. Orris at my initial consultation. They were both friendly, professional, answered all of my questions, and alleviated any concern I had about the procedure. I was very satisfied with the care that I received and am greatly looking forward to my procedure.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Orris and his staff have helped me get my life on a new path that will be the only path I walk for the rest of my life. I am getting healthy and will remain healthy with their support. They walk through the weight loss journey with you and continue for years after. I had the sleeve 4 weeks ago and am down 27 pounds!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Awesome Doctor, very personable. He helps you to understand what is really going on with your help. he gives you the tools to succeed the rest is up to you.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Orris is a life saver. He helped me to learn to change my lifestyle to achieve my weight loss goal. Him and the staff at his office are very friendly and professional . I would recommend him to anyone needing help to loose weight .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Very nice and takes the time to explain things. Great staff and several locations makes it easier to get to.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I've been coming to WLIAZ for the last two years and i couldn't be happier. Everything has been easy peasy. Mike and Dr. Orris have been very reachable and make me feel like I am not just a number. Also, the staff have been so professional and kind. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I was nervous to get the surgery done, but after talking to Dr. Orris he made me feel very comfortable. He was able to answer all of my questions and made it an easy transition. I cant wait until I have my surgery!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Orris's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)