You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Orris

Dr. Michael J. Orris's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Orris for almost 2 years now. He and his staff are some of the most caring and nicest people around. They accommodate me with my appointments and their care program helped me afford the surgery. I am please with my results and wish I would have done this sooner. Thank you WLIAZ - Norma

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I'm really glad I chose to go with WLIA for my weight loss surgery. Dr. Orris and his team have helped me through every step of the way, even when I started freaking out over cost they have been able to help me figure out ways to make my surgery work for me. The whole process has been relatively stress-free, thanks to the staff there. The dietitian I see there, Mike Murphy, is awesome as well, and very supportive but never coddles you! I don't think I would have made it this far without his help! I woe a huge thanks to the whole team there! -Jill R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I had the gastric sleeve for a month now. I'm pretty pleased so far. going to my first post of appt. today. I can't believe how much better I'm already feeling. my ankles have gone down, that has been a peeve of mine for years. Blood pressure has gone down a lot to healthy. all around I'm feeling great so far. So glad I have done this. I'm on my way to a healthy me. Thank you Dr. Orris you have been a life saver. Dee

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had my LapBand surgery in July of 2012. Dr. Orris and the staff at WLIAZ have all been very helpful and supportive during my weight loss journey. Even though I have had a few set backs, I couldn’t ask for a better cheering squad. The multiple locations makes it extremely convenient for me to get an appointment just about any time I need one. The only thing I would have done differently is had my surgery at the Tempe location instead of at Banner Estrella – although a great hospital, it would have saved me out of pocket costs. I highly recommend WLIAZ to anyone considering weight loss surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had The Lapband done is 2012 with Dr. Orris, the office and staff and especially Dr. Orris were Amazing, they helped to get my procedure covered and went above and beyond my expectations. Five months after my procedure I became pregnant, so Dr. Orris had to unfill my band, almost two years later, I came back to see him to start my fills again, and again, Everyone was nice, supportive and accommodating. They work with you, if your insurance doesn't pay for your fills, and are always available to answer any questions. I can't say enough about WLIA, I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking to weight loss surgery, they are honest, upfront, and I love Dr. Orris's directness!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Michael Orris is a great doctor, wish I could have him for a primary doctor. He very knowledgeable on anything I ask him. He always time with you when needed. I started at the beginning of the year and have all ready lost over 40 lbs. without much effort, only 10 more to go. His staff is great and works very well with Dr. Orris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

His staff is amazing. They work hard to make you feel comfortable and taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Orris and his staff always work hard to take care of my needs. Dr. Orris is very kind and patient. He never rushes me or make me feel less than human. I would highly recommend WLIA for your weight loss needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I was nervous when I had to have my first EDG after my lap band. Dr. Orris made me feel safe and secure. His bedside manner is very relaxed and he did not make me feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Orris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

My first appointment with WLIA was in May of 2015. My appointment was in reference to the Lap Band. I will have to say that the entire staff that I came in contact with during my visit was very professional and had answers to all the thousands of questions that I had. Dr. Orris is great and was really upfront with me about the surgery and life before and after the surgery. I am very happy that I choose to work with WLIA for my Lap Ban Surgery. I am excitied about this and look forwarded to the remaining of my appointments and working with the staff of WLIA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816362].votes_count ]]