Ratings for Dr. Barend Grobbelaar

After several years of dealing with many extremely unpleasant symptoms of menopause, Dr. Grobbelaar was the one who finally helped me. After receiving a referral to him from my family physician, I received a 7 page questionnaire in the mail asking me to answer many questions about my menopausal symptoms. At my first consultation visit with him, he asked me many questions while reviewing the questionnaire I completed. He then offered me a small dosage of Estrogen and Progesterone. The results where almost instant. Within 2 days...no more night sweats, no more hot flashes, and no more muscle/hip pain so I was finally sleeping through the night. With the first 3 weeks, no more chronic acne and I lost 10 lbs within the first month without trying. Also, I stopped losing large amounts of hair every time I shampooed. And no more vaginal dryness!! Dr. Grobbelaar changed my daily life to a quality that I have not known for more than 25 years. I cannot express my gratitude to this man!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

One of the best practises out there. Doctor is intelligent, compassionate and answers questions.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Caring, to the point, intelligent and great doctor

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Grobbelaar, for just over 2 years. I have issues with my side, he is trying everything, and did sent me out to specialists, I hope we find out the issues soon. I hate having this feeling all the time, clearing my throat, troubling swallowing at times I hope and pray we get to resolve all of it. My voice is so raspy. I just think the world of his recept she is first class in my books very caring!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have had nothing but positive results from seeing Dr. Grobbelaar. I had a question about some cream he put me on, I called the office, left the question on their answering machine and Dr. Grobbelaar called me back himself, not his nurse or receptionist, but himself. He has always listened to what I describe to him and repeats it back to me to make sure he is understanding what I said and we are on the same page. He didn't just give me cream and say take this and come back if it doesn't work, he prescribed it, told me where to get it filled as it is very specific and told me to come back every month for like 6 months to check up on me and make sure that I am getting the results I needed to feel better. His treatment has made a huge difference in my world. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

This Doctor was my doctor for a few yrs,,I started to have some major issues in my body,he told me it was anxiety and put me on meds.i had to ask to be referred to specialist as he would not think to do this for me.He even went as far as cancelling an appt with a specialist without me knowing,,which we demanded to have back..I have since moved away from Prince George and found a wonderful Doctor that takes her time with me and we have found many things that are wrong with my body.Something if he had taken the time would have figured out.Thanks to him i lost 3 yrs of my life because he would not do anything,,Not Happy with him at all..and would not recommend him to anyone,

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

This Doctor was very uncaring.... didn't listen to the patients concerns - and made one feel like you were wasting his time. I wouldn't go back..

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Doctor often keeps you waiting for 30 minutes :( and doesn't ask you any questions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

This Doctor is very knowledgeable when it comes to Women's Health Issures

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Three is the family here 2 males and 1 female. All have seen him and all do not care for his arrogance. We all have the same concerns - this doctor assumes and does not listen. Found another doctor in same office after Bond left.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011