Ratings for Dr. Patricia E. Gabriel

She was able to help my husband like no other doctor has been able to. She has a great sense of humor and her staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Worst endocrinologist I have ever gone to or heard of. She treated me for diabetes for several years but never once looked at my feet or mentioned the need for me to inspect my feet daily. She never once mentioned the importance of or recommended my having an annual dilated retina eye exam. Both issues are critically important for anyone with diabetes. This doctor needs to retire.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr.Gabriel is very gentle , kind, understanding, and she listens to her patients. At no time will she rush you, or demean your needs. Her staff is reflective of Dr.Gabriel as well. I have been a patient of hers for approximately 5 years, and feel blessed to have found a doctor of her caliber.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Patricia E. Gabriel, D. O. has provided medical service for me for 16 years. Those services have been of the highest quality.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Patricia E. Gabriel's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal