Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Ross

Dr. Ross kindly saw me a few times while my doctor was away. I thought she was great. She's got a bit of an attitude, but I personally love it. She's incredibly intelligent, helpful and had me laughing more than a few times with her fantastic sense of humour. She's not the type to take BS, she's straight to the point. Her patients are lucky to have her! One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I must do anything to counteract the next rating. Maybe this person was just having a bad day Over 25 years, I , my three daughters, son-in-law, and two grand-children have never seen her anything but excellent in all categories. My need of a good doctor has been important because I have a number of health issue, both physical and emotional. I always tell her if she can keep smiling after seeing me........ again...............her look on life in general is pretty wonderful. She has never been anything but kind and respectful to all the generations in my family, and is one of doctors who treats your time as important as hers. Very seldom wait more that 5 minutes and sometimes even just walk in. She has been given directions by me that she can not go anywhere until I do................to the other side that is. IN any business, and that is what a Doctor's office is, friendliness and an outrovert type manner is very nice. But more important is the business abilities of an assistant/receptionist. Many times the general attitude of an INTROVERT can be taken as unfriendly. Everyone's personality is different and I find Christine to be pleasant and courteous. She needs to be nothing more than that as long as she is a great assistant for Dr. Kathy . I believe sometimes people....any people......... are rated because they can put on a good face. Kathy Ross is as authentic as anyone i have ever known. Whenever necessary, tells it like it is, kindly but honestly. She is a family treasure.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Ross is a horrible doctor, she is very bad with anyone younger than her. I know a few females in their 20s that go to her and she treats all of them like they are stupid. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone! I wanted to change a medication i was on for some concerns that I had, and she kept telling me i was being ridiculous and the symptoms werent from the meds. when she finally agreed to change it i never had those symptoms anymore. She is horrible and doesnt care about her patients at all!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Ross is GP for me and most of my closest family and has been for many years. She is welcoming, warm and attentive. I appreciate her willingness to admit when she hasn't got the answer to a health issue but she seems to know where to refer for the best possible outcome. She is punctual and takes time to listen. I'm not the most cooperative patient but Dr Ross has a way of making sure I get the care and tests needed. When I have to call her I know I will get a call back within a few hours. I know she is well respected by her patients and her peers, considering the comments I have heard over the years. Lastly she has a wonderful sense of humour to go with her professionalism. We are a lucky family to have her as our go-to physician.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Ross is amazing!!! She is extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been a patient for 30 years and am so glad I have her as my doctor. She is thorough and always punctual. She is kind and caring and always takes the best care of my health.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Ross is great! However, her receptionist isn't very personable. She seemed very rude like she doesn't enjoy her job very much. I hesitate to call back aso I don't feel very welcomed to call back.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Ross has been my doctor for years and I find her to be very patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Ross is a great doctor who is knowledgeable, understanding, thorough, sensitive, and caring. She is up to date, smart, direct and to the point. She is punctual, doesn't keep you waiting 20 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 minutes in the examination room, but she gives you time to fully explain any medical concerns you have. I have been her patient for over two years and I am confident my health is in good hands. I would recommend her to anybody. She is one of the best in the city.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Ross is the best! I hate going to the Dr but she makes it very comforting. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, kind and funny. She is also my husbands Dr and when he had a tumor growing she got him in right away to have it taken care of . Can't say enough good things about her and am so glad I switched over to her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015