Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Ross

I have been a patient for 30 years and am so glad I have her as my doctor. She is thorough and always punctual. She is kind and caring and always takes the best care of my health.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Ross is great! However, her receptionist isn't very personable. She seemed very rude like she doesn't enjoy her job very much. I hesitate to call back aso I don't feel very welcomed to call back.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Ross has been my doctor for years and I find her to be very patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Ross is a great doctor who is knowledgeable, understanding, thorough, sensitive, and caring. She is up to date, smart, direct and to the point. She is punctual, doesn't keep you waiting 20 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 minutes in the examination room, but she gives you time to fully explain any medical concerns you have. I have been her patient for over two years and I am confident my health is in good hands. I would recommend her to anybody. She is one of the best in the city.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Ross is the best! I hate going to the Dr but she makes it very comforting. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, kind and funny. She is also my husbands Dr and when he had a tumor growing she got him in right away to have it taken care of . Can't say enough good things about her and am so glad I switched over to her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Ross is an incredible doctor. I've been going to her since I was born (so, 20 years now). Very knowledgeable, also very willing to give tests if she deams nessesary. She is extreamly puntual, is very flexible to make last minute appointments, and super calm and funny. I get very nervous going to the doctor (my family has a long list of health problems, making me feel very prone to inheriting some of them) but she keeps me very calm and cares about her patients. I don't know what I would do without her!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Ross for about 30 years. As I have anxiety, when I go it's because of some terrible illness that's going to kill me. By the time I leave, Dr Ross has made me feel so much better. She has a very calm and even cheery of talking thru things. If I need to see someone else, she arranges it for me. There was a time a few years ago when there was tension in the office to the point that I started looking around. Since the move to Manitoba Clinic, everything has gone back to normal or better. The previous staff were appalling. I tell her she has to stay till I'm on my way out.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Absolutely horrible doctor. I booked an appointment, which didn't take me too long to get in but during the 5 days I had to wait, my pain and symptoms were so unbearable I had to go to emergency. The staff and treatment in emergency were so wonderful and actually restored my faith in doctors a little bit but then I got out of the hospital and when the appointment with dr Ross came along it was a disaster. I had to be wheeled into her office, she didn't touch me or think of doing any tests, even though emergency said I should get one done. She didn't take the time to listen, even though the appointment before me didn't show up so she had plenty of time, and in the end I am prescribed medicine for a condition she doesn't even know if I have. I don't know anything about the medicine or any side effects and it makes me very concerned that she would just write up a prescription so easily. I was almost in tears leaving, and now I am at a complete loss as to what to do. She was so rude and made me feel like I was making up all my symptoms and that it's nothing. If I can I will definitely be switching doctors. Anyone is better than her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

This is an amazing doctor. My mom got referred to her by a friend and in turn my mom referred me to Dr. Ross -- First of all, she calls you into the room herself.. Not a staff member! This saves time and you don't have that waiting period in the doctor room by yourself. Secondly, she is very easy to approach and makes you feel comfortable. I have only seen her twice so far but I can already see that she is an extremely qualified doctor and very personable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about my doctor. Dr. Ross has been my physician for over 20 years and I've had nothing but the best care. She listens to me and takes my issues seriously. She is thorough and makes sure to make the appropriate referrals to ensure concerns are addressed. When others complain about the doctor they have I proudly tell them that my doctor is great. Of course, they all want referrals but sorry folks, she is all booked up!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013