Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Ross

I started seeing Dr Ross after Dr. Pittman got sick. I am very happy with Dr. Ross. She is very approchable and very easy to talk to. I feel that she cares about my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

She’s such a great doctor I can call and she knows exactly who I am and helps me out with whatever i need and will fit me in really good. Her receptionist was terrible but has since been a lot nicer with me. But overall she is a great doctor and would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I began to see Dr. Ross after 12 years with Dr. Pittman. It was difficult for me because the MB Clinic moved to computerized charts and my chart of 12 years was somewhere in the basement and she had no information about me or any of my conditions. There were very important information and test results that would have explained my problems. She sometimes accused me of taking up too much time or talking too much, but I had to inform her of what was in my previous file. It is hard when you are sick and have chronic health issues to have to explain all of the information that was in my chart and I felt that sometimes she minimized my issues. Having said all of that, she is helpful to me and does refer me to specialists.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Ross has been my Dr as long as I can remember, as well as my Mom and Grandmother, and even now my Dad, brother and spouse. She is spectacular and I always say I will dread the day she ever retires because it will be hard to find a doctor with her knowledge, patience and kindness. I never leave feeling uncertain about the appointment I just had, and even when I let my anxiety get the worst of me she always makes me feel reassured. Very lucky to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

she's great, very helpful, diligent and caring !!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Ross is an amazing doctor, got referred to her and has helped me with every single problem Ive had, she remembers me when I call which is rare with other doctors and helps me with whatever i need. She gets to the point and doesn't blabber on. 10/10 would recommend, her receptionist on the other hand is VERY rude. She hangs up on me every time i call and makes me not want to call the next time. I've had to call back because her receptionist hangs up on me before I was done talking. Other than her receptionist I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Ross has been my doctor for over 20 years,she is an excellent doctor and has helped me with many issues with my health. Unfortunately I do have to agree with previous posters about her receptionist, she has hung up on me, made me feel like I am annoying and inconveniencing her when I phone to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Ross is an amazing doctor but the receptionist is very very rude. Constantly hanging up on me when I'm in the middle of talking and is always making me feel like I'm annoying for calling to either ask a question or book an appointment. Again Dr. Ross is absolutely amazing, but her receptionist is just terrible.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Ross has always taken great care of my entire family. She is very good at her job and we all feel very luck to have her. I can't imagine the day she retires. Her receptionist has left me feeling like an inconvenience on more than one occasion. I dread having to call the office but fortunately Dr. Ross excellent care makes up for it.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Ross took my complicated medical issues on when my Dr left due to medical reasons. She's blunt, to the point and thorough. I like her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017