Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Ross

Dr Ross is an amazing doctor, got referred to her and has helped me with every single problem Ive had, she remembers me when I call which is rare with other doctors and helps me with whatever i need. She gets to the point and doesn't blabber on. 10/10 would recommend, her receptionist on the other hand is VERY rude. She hangs up on me every time i call and makes me not want to call the next time. I've had to call back because her receptionist hangs up on me before I was done talking. Other than her receptionist I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Ross has been my doctor for over 20 years,she is an excellent doctor and has helped me with many issues with my health. Unfortunately I do have to agree with previous posters about her receptionist, she has hung up on me, made me feel like I am annoying and inconveniencing her when I phone to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Ross is an amazing doctor but the receptionist is very very rude. Constantly hanging up on me when I'm in the middle of talking and is always making me feel like I'm annoying for calling to either ask a question or book an appointment. Again Dr. Ross is absolutely amazing, but her receptionist is just terrible.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Ross has always taken great care of my entire family. She is very good at her job and we all feel very luck to have her. I can't imagine the day she retires. Her receptionist has left me feeling like an inconvenience on more than one occasion. I dread having to call the office but fortunately Dr. Ross excellent care makes up for it.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Ross took my complicated medical issues on when my Dr left due to medical reasons. She's blunt, to the point and thorough. I like her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Ross is a great doctor. Doesn't pull any punches, no sugar coating, just doctoring. Love her attitude. Had her for a doctor for about 15 years, stupidly left for 5 because of convenience and am back. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Ross kindly saw me a few times while my doctor was away. I thought she was great. She's got a bit of an attitude, but I personally love it. She's incredibly intelligent, helpful and had me laughing more than a few times with her fantastic sense of humour. She's not the type to take BS, she's straight to the point. Her patients are lucky to have her! One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I must do anything to counteract the next rating. Maybe this person was just having a bad day Over 25 years, I , my three daughters, son-in-law, and two grand-children have never seen her anything but excellent in all categories. My need of a good doctor has been important because I have a number of health issue, both physical and emotional. I always tell her if she can keep smiling after seeing me........ again...............her look on life in general is pretty wonderful. She has never been anything but kind and respectful to all the generations in my family, and is one of doctors who treats your time as important as hers. Very seldom wait more that 5 minutes and sometimes even just walk in. She has been given directions by me that she can not go anywhere until I do................to the other side that is. IN any business, and that is what a Doctor's office is, friendliness and an outrovert type manner is very nice. But more important is the business abilities of an assistant/receptionist. Many times the general attitude of an INTROVERT can be taken as unfriendly. Everyone's personality is different and I find Christine to be pleasant and courteous. She needs to be nothing more than that as long as she is a great assistant for Dr. Kathy . I believe sometimes people....any people......... are rated because they can put on a good face. Kathy Ross is as authentic as anyone i have ever known. Whenever necessary, tells it like it is, kindly but honestly. She is a family treasure.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Ross is a horrible doctor, she is very bad with anyone younger than her. I know a few females in their 20s that go to her and she treats all of them like they are stupid. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone! I wanted to change a medication i was on for some concerns that I had, and she kept telling me i was being ridiculous and the symptoms werent from the meds. when she finally agreed to change it i never had those symptoms anymore. She is horrible and doesnt care about her patients at all!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Ross is GP for me and most of my closest family and has been for many years. She is welcoming, warm and attentive. I appreciate her willingness to admit when she hasn't got the answer to a health issue but she seems to know where to refer for the best possible outcome. She is punctual and takes time to listen. I'm not the most cooperative patient but Dr Ross has a way of making sure I get the care and tests needed. When I have to call her I know I will get a call back within a few hours. I know she is well respected by her patients and her peers, considering the comments I have heard over the years. Lastly she has a wonderful sense of humour to go with her professionalism. We are a lucky family to have her as our go-to physician.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016