Ratings for Dr. M Goodwin

Left that piece of sht along time ago got tired of hearing it's all in your head very rude was good up until after teen years but then he became an as hole to my whole family

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Goodwin had been my doctor for 30+ years. I very much respect the excellence of care that he provided to myself and my family! Happy Retirement!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Goodwin has been my Doctor for over 37 years we need more Doctors like him. Sorry to hear he has retired.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Mike has been our family doctor for more than 40 years. I couldn't have asked for better.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

When I went to Dr. Goodwin after suffering a miscarriage he asked me if it "would really be the worst thing" if I couldn't have another baby (my third) "with this new guy" (my second husband). That was when I decided it was time to find a new doctor. I certainly had done nothing to cause him to think that I was some trashy mother popping out kids left and right. I am happy to say that now I have three healthy and happy children -- and a new, RESPECTFUL doctor. Good thing he finally decided it was time to retire.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Goodwin has been my Dr since I was 7 yes old and one thing that hasn't changed is he is not the Dr to hand out antibiotic at the drop of a hat. Good old fashioned medicine in a modern world. If your sick stay in bed get better and stop spreading viruses etc. To this day I teach my kids the same thing. They are for the most part healthy.He has a pleasant bed side manner. Mostvif all he will fit me in his buzy schedule when I call his office because he knows I don't rely on meds when a cold comes up. I try to let the body use 1st and 2nd defences to heal it self.. I have never seen him be arrogant just to the point. He is buzy because he cares for his patients and he is good at what he does.Thanks Dr Goodwin for being an outstanding GP.. All of these years!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Surely Dr. Goodwin is not as bad as these comments suggest. Perhaps he is merely missing his friend and partner, Dr. John O'Neill. Dr. O'Neill had similar complaints against the government's policy on paying DR.. He use to talk about it, but I still felt he was really the best around. Poor Dr. Goodwin, is just getting on and likely looking forward to retirement!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Goodwin has treated me dismissively, rudely, arrogantly and sometimes nastily. He has used my "6" minutes to rail on about ohip and the gov't. Twice he sent me to emergency, driving myself, when I was under extreme stress (potential heart attack). He refused to help me when my daughter died suddenly and I needed time from work. He is against any other forms of healthcare ie: chiropractor, naturopath. I have stayed because I couldn't find another Dr. I am now looking and will not go back after the way he treated me recently. It's time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very arrogant. No time to listen. Makes me feel as if I'm imposing on him. Cannot stand his demeanor. Extremely poor family physician - do us a favour and retire!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011