Dr. Steven J. Pearlman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Pearlman

I’m very happy with the face life Dr Pearlman performed on me. I highly recommend him and his staff . He was a true professional and addressed all my concerns

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Heather did Juvederm Voluma in my cheeks. I was so nervous to do it again after a bad experience, but when I met her she made me feel comfortable. I am so happy with the result and am extremely pleased with my experience with Heather. She is a lovely person. She is THE BEST!!! Definitely, I'm looking forward to my next procedure with Heather to do the Juvederm Ultra XC in my lips. Heather did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone for facial fillers.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I always wanted to get a nose job but financially I was never in the right place and since I never had a huge nose or even a bump in it, I always pushed it off to the side as not being a “necessary” procedure. I mean, you roll the dice when you get any kind of cosmetic work done and if it’s not entirely necessary, I thought, “why bother.” My distaste for my nose worsened through the years and I knew I had to make a change. I didn’t want to keep pushing it off so I began to save money. Fast forward three years later, I was finally at a place financially to finally get the procedure. I was pumped! Now all I had to do was find the right doctor… I’ve lived in NYC all my life and know there are surgeons on every corner- how do you pick? Well it took me some time but I met with several doctors. Experience, expense and education are all VITAL in choosing a doctor but also, for me, it’s about the VIBE I get when I actually sit down to meet that doctor. Trusting the doctor who is going to slice my face open is pretty darn important. I’m sure you agree. Let me just tell you- Doctor Pearlman made it SO easy for me to trust him! With his years of experience and background, attention to detail, the hundreds of positive reviews about him, doing my own research on the “streets” and the overall positive vibe and welcoming you get just walking into his office is what makes Dr Pearlman different from the rest. And the fact that he actually took his time to answer ALL my questions in the months leading up to my Rhinoplasty. Dr Pearlman really put me at ease and earned my trust! The quality of care and attention to detail Doctor Pearlman brings to the table is unbeatable. I didn’t feel comfortable getting this big procedure done with anyone else but him. And I’m SO GLAD I did!!! I made my plans to bite the bullet and get my procedure done in early Nov 2017. Let me just tell you, My results have been impeccable. LITERALLY LIFE CHANGING! If you are contemplating Rhinoplasty, look no further- Doctor Pearlman and his staff are THE BEST! What’s even better is most people don’t even realize I had the procedure done, which is AMAZING. I personally wasn’t looking for huge changes and my nose was never quite big or anything like that so my goal was to thin it a bit, minimize the flare of the nostrils and shorten the tip. (It scooped down a bit.) Doctor Pearlman did all this literally to PERFECTION. He blended his artistic abilities and talent from DECADES worth of experience to give me my dream nose and I’m positive he will do the same for you. This man and his incredible staff have literally brought my dreams to life! I couldn’t be more ecstatic! Let me tell you- waiting all this time and spending the money I saved was worth every penny. If I can do it all again, I would in a heart beat. When I walked into the office the morning of my procedure, the entire staff welcomed me and put me at ease. They made me feel very comfortable by outlining what the next 4-6 hours would look like. I felt prepared and confident I was under the best care possible. The anesthesia was painless and easy breezy. I didn’t feel a thing and woke up without pain. The days following my procedure Doctor Pearlman and his staff checked up on me by phone and answered my questions when I needed. Throughout the entire process, they were consistently there for me. Doc called me a few days after my procedure to check in on me and answered my quesitons as I needed. I knew I had made the right decision from the start but how responsive and attentive he was in that post op week was the icing on the cake. So I had the procedure done on a Thursday and the following week, that Friday to be exact, I was out and about, having cocktails with friends. I had ZERO swelling and black and blues to the naked eye. I was pretty amazed at how fast I healed and My friends were also shocked I looked SO GOOD! (From the nose job, yes- but more importantly, how normal I looked). I mean, my nose had been BROKEN the week before and here I was having a grand ol’ time like nothing happened- That’s what I call TALENT! THANK YOU DOCTOR PEARLMAN! Overall I can't stress enough how amazing this incredible office, doctor and staff are. If you want unbeatable cosmetic work done, you need to go to Doctor Pearlman! Thank you Doctor Pearlman! You have literally changed my life and I am forever grateful to you!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery and received a Halo treatment from Donna Fay, the Beauty Expert. I have worked in the medical aesthetics market for 15 years and it is a challenge to find someone competent, experienced and capable. Donna exhibits all of these qualities and more. She managed my expectations, explained everything, made sure I was comfortable and truly made me feel cared for. Post treatment, Donna was accessible via phone, text and email, most providers are not. She truly went above and beyond. I am so pleased with my results and can 100% recommend Donna as an expert in her field. When it comes to skin or any beauty need, she really is the best!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I went to see Dr. Pearlman for revision rhinoplasty. He is a truly talented man who also really cares about his patients. I had multiple issues with my nose and he took the care and time to address them all. I was thrilled with the results one month out and even more thrilled each day as the swelling continues to go down. I'm three months out now and absolutely love my new nose. The office is also very well run and his staff is a pleasure to work with. Dr. Pearlman and his staff have a customer service approach like no other. From the initial phone call to the consultation, the surgical procedure, and the post follow up the whole process was handled top notch. Based on my great experience my mother booked a TRL laser peel a month later and loves her results. She looks 10 years younger! Just like with me the pre and post care she has received has been outstanding. Dr. Pearlman is truly amazing at his craft.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Revision rhinoplasty consult. Was worried to consult because was told he was rushed and arrogant. I found this completely NOT true. He was kind attentive and immediately understood that I did not have a "botched" rhino result, I had a rhino performed during septoplasty that I did not plan for. My primary determined my long nose and full ethnic tip and absolutely perfect bridge needed major reduction. Dr Pearlmann understood immediately the pain and devastation of waking up to a shortened nose, with no ethnic bulbous tip, and no bridge. Shockingly different nose at almost 50. He was very empathetic, kind and listened. I was emotionally distraught and he took time to listen. He said he could help restore me and gave me hope. He was kind, thoughtful, attentive and sincere. He was not rushed and understood the psychology of rhinoplasty. He understood identity loss and the sheer shock, anger and misery I was facing after my primary. I know being me again is impossible, and that is crushing, I liked my natural nose. But he made me confident that I can live again and be restored to the point where I don't suffer forever. I have to go back after 1 year when there is less swelling for a detailed surgical plan and photos, but the time and sensitivity he provided were very much appreciated. I have been miserable and suffering for 9 months and see light at the end of the tunnel. Counting down to revision.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Pearlman's office enough. I had an appointment with Heather two days ago for fillers and am absolutely thrilled and delighted with the results. I have been to two different dermatologists to have fillers prior to seeing Heather and have always been disappointed with the results. As soon as I met Heather I knew this appointment would be different. She took so much time in our consultation to discuss my concerns - and after examining my face and taking photographs, explained what she recommended we do. She was never pushy and didn't encourage me to have fillers in areas I didn't want. Moreover, was very focused on improving areas on my face that made unhappy. I am so, so happy with how I look. I have had no bruising or swelling either which is also a first for me after having fillers. I promise you if you want to feel and look better instantly, and you want someone skilled who will listen to your concerns then go and see Heather - she truly is incredible. I will never trust my face to anyone else ever again.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I am very anxious so I was very scared to do rhinoplasty/septoplasty. Dr. Pearlman and his staff really made me feel so comfortable. I love the fact that Dr. pearlman is extremely intelligent and serious about his work and it gave me a feeling of confidence in him that he is the person to give me the best results. However, being as serious as he is, he also truly comforted me each step of the way when I needed it and explained everything thoroughly and he is truly so sweet and friendly. I had such a wonderful experience with him and all his staff are really amazing as well. The nurse and all the staff really helped through the process as well. They have a great team! Most importantly, my results are exactly what I asked for. I am so happy now when I look in the mirror or at a side picture of myself that I have this awesome nose! It's so worth it! I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman! He is the very best!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I am a 74 year-old lady who never had a facelift before. Internet research lead me to Dr. Pearlman. I felt he was the most qualified doctor based on his years of experience and the many positive reviews of the results he achieved. After a consultation with Dr. Pearlman, I decided to have an endoscopic brow lift, lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) and lower face lift with neck tightening. Although it took some courage, at this stage in life, to have these procedures done, I had complete trust in Dr. Pearlman's ability and I am very delighted with the younger looking face he achieved. As I look at the before and after surgery photos of me, I realize what a wonderful transformation Dr. Pearlman achieved. My skin is smoother, the puffy "bags" under my eyes are gone and my facial contours are more pleasing. I am very grateful and pleased and I thank Dr. Pearlman for his many efforts; I praise his artistry. The support staff is friendly and efficient and the office atmosphere is lovely; it made for a very positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

The staff at Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery were amazing from start to finish. As a middle-aged man and I have been noticing that my age is catching up with me and I wanted to know what my options would be. I met with Donna Fay and the nurse Heather Rypien, who made me feel very comfortable during my consultation for fillers and a thread lift. They were both very knowledgeable and embracing. I felt very comfortable and confident in what they were explaining to me. I would highly recommend anybody to visit Dr. Steven Pearlman’s office for any type of cosmetic treatment.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Steven J. Pearlman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Steven Pearlman is a distinguished Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon, educator and humanitarian with a wide range of professional credentials. He is dual board certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and in Head and Neck Surgery and is known as one of the world’s top nose surgeons.

• English

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1982)
  • The Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1982)