Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Stagner

All he wants to do is cataract surgery whether you need it or not. Same as Dr Stagner.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Stagner not only correctly diagnosed my ocular TIA recently, but also referred me for the further tests to appropriate specialists. He is the first doctor I've seen in six decades who actually reviewed the medical history we all write so carefully, and he made helpful suggestions as to medications to use and avoid based on what he read in that history (a step my cardiologist totally blew off, I might add). Dr. Stagner has phoned me personally several times to assist and follow up on the TIA. Also, he did my cataract surgeries over the past years, and they are flawless. I appreciate his thorough knowledge of his field, and his help!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Stagner and his office staff go above and beyond what you would expect of a doctor and his staff these days. Dr. Stagner is very knowledgable and takes his time to answer every question and help you understand all your options. I can't thank him enough for how he saved my sight and possibly my life when he correctly diagnosed a life threatening autoimmune disease that three other family doctors missed. My only symptom was a headache of 2 months duration. I encourage everyone who reads this to go to Dr. Stagner with any eye problems you may encounter. You can trust his insight and his care. You will not find a finer eye doctor in Kingman I am sure. God Bless him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Stagner's Credentials

• German

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)