Ratings for Dr. Baldev Sanghera

One of the most kind, caring and empathetic doctors we know. His patients always come first!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Sanghera is the absolute best, explains reports and heath issues in detail, spends time and never in a hurry. you can't ask for anything more. A couple of the comments that I'm reading are absolutely ridiculous , try and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

The very best doctor. Dr. Sanghera is my doctor for over 13 years. Very helpful, knowledgable and available whenever I need his assistance. He is usualy late and there is reason for that. He takes time with his patients and never in rush. Listen carefuly and doing his best to solve problem or issue. I consider myself very happy to be his patient. Office staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Big bright 5 stars

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

A fantastic doctor that cares and is so smart so what if you wait ? hes not your private doctor !!!! He is amazing, helpful and professional. We appreciate you . Thank you .. if I need to wait ? BIG DEAL ..you are worth it Some of these comments are ridiculous , go elsewhere then !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Made an account just to give Dr. Sanghera his own rating. He has been my family doctor for over 15+ years and has seen me grow up from a child to the man I am now. He always took the time to listen and provide life-changing advice for me. He is truly a great man and a great doctor. We are blessed to have him as our family doctor. More doctors should aspire to be like Dr.Sanghera. He is occasionally late but that is a slight trade-off since he devotes his 100 percent of his time and attention to you while you are seen by him. Thanks Dr. Sanghera for everything !

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Baldev Sanghera takes his time with patients and you never feel rushed. He is a great listener and will check every possible issue before diagnosing anything. His always ensures his staff reach out to his patients to book follow ups and annual check ups.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Sanghera is chronically late. I had a 10am appt yesterday. I made this appt a month ago at his behest. The ladies at the front desk (wasia and Jaime, who are awesome FYI) sat me in the exam room promptly at 10am. I waited until 1020am before politely asking how much longer I could expect to wait. I finally pulled the parachute at 1030, making me late for my next appointment at active rehab. Essentially, I missed my trigger point injection with Dr Sanghera and half of my active rehab appt because he didn't have the consideration or respect to honor our appointment time. He has a poster in one of his exam rooms, stating "your doctor is your partner in your health". This has proven to be nothing but propaganda so far, as he's inconsiderate and disrespectful to other people's times and obligations. If patients show up 30mins late to an appt, they're asked to reschedule. If they no-show, they get charged a $50 no show or late cancelation fee. How to we hold inconsiderate doctors like baldev Sanghera accountable I ask??

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Not very helpful at all. Didn't care to listen to what I was telling him.

Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Sanghera has been our doctor since we started our family, he is by far the greatest doctor a family can ever be fortunate to have. Thank you Dr Sanghera

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Great Family Doctor! Sees my whole family - kids, us and my parents. Everyone respects his opinion. My kids love his inspirational coaching, especially in sports performance. We love his health promotion approach. Has cared for my parents through many illnesses in the last 18 years. Very busy because has so many patients. My friends still see him, even though they moved to Langley! God bless him!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Baldev Sanghera's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.