Ratings for Dr. Reza Abedi

Dr.Abedi is an outstanding Dentist! I love and enjoy going to the dentist, i don't dread going at all. I know the staff cares! Dr.Abedi always remembers me and my family, he will ask how my grandparents are even when they are not with me!!! He's extraordinary! and i would recommend DR.Abedi to anyone and everyone! i feel blessed to be able to be his patient! He knows what he is talking about.. and makes sure he is not hurting you during any procedures! Him and his team members have inspired me to become a dental hygienist myself! :).. When i mentioned to him what i plan on doing in the future he immediately offered me to have my internship with his office! I have nothing bad to say about him nor his office!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Absolutely the best !!! Very knowledgeable,compassionate,caring and professional. Very through in finding missed concerns others Drs.have missed. Always has a solution for whatever concern may arise. Is truthful in his own area of training. If he isn't able to care for the concern,he sends you you to someone who can. In two of my own family members he has found concerns that other DDS have missed.We really do appreciate Dr.Abedi and are very fond of his staff. He comes very highly recommended .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr Abedi was an awesome doctor who took time to listen to what I wanted. I didnt have any pain and am absolutely thrilled about his staff. Great team...highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011