Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Kennedy

Do not go here unless you enjoy being talked down to and enjoy being in pain after you push out a child. He will not give you anything for the pain unless he physically has to cut you open

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Waited over 2 1/4 hours for this poor excuse for an Obgyn. He has no bedside manner at all and feels at ease belittling his patient as well as previous providers by dismissing/rejecting information regarding previous treatments. Has no problem telling patients they are too stupid to have understood his very specific instructions and his cure-all seems to be veganism. A colossal waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

The worst OB I have ever seen. He couldn't give me and defining answers on what was going on with me and refused to help me. Instead of helping me he said "let's just wait this out". Sorry you are in chronic pain but you need to deal with. He also had the audacity to say I was a bad parent because I've taken pain meds for pain while homeschooling my children.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

My pregnancy was a surprise. We had recently moved to WA and I had no idea who to go to for care. I was referred to the Doctors Clinic and saw Dr. Kennedy. I loved the Ob/Gyn I had for my first 2 kids and was a little apprehensive about going to someone new. Dr. Kennedy and his staff were terrific. Being a mother of "advanced maternal age" I had lots of worries and questions. Dr. Kennedy and his staff listened and answered all of my questions. They also worked with me to schedule my appointments around my work schedule.There were a couple of long wait times, but I understood that as an OB/GYN he would get called away to surgery and that some visits take longer than anticipated. I didn't mind because I knew that he would take his time with me when it was my turn. I had a c-section and everything went great. I was very happy with my experience and would definitely recommend Dr. Kennedy to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for almost 20 years. He is always patient, kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

No dr is worth waiting 1.5 to 2 hrs every single time. Dr Kennedy is nice, bit NOT worth the wait. Plus he didn't even end up delivering my baby. The female dr did, and was way nice!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I was told by the staff at the hospital that DR Kennedy is the best and that's who most the head nurses used. My dad is a paramedic for S. Kitsap and called to ask them who they recomend. I have heard that he has saved many lives, new borns and moms alike from random people that I have spoke to. He is not always on time but it's worth the wait. I had a crying break down from being frusterated with my 2 year old while I was there last week and he was so nice and just gave me his full attention and encouraging words. With my first pregnancy I had to be induced because of pre-eclampsia. After it didn't take he explained he wanted to send me home other wise if they kept going with the treatment he would most likely have to give me a c-section, he gave me the option, instead of taking the easy way out that a lot of DR's do and just doing surgery. DR Kennedy and his staff are amazing. I have never, ever left there feeling dissapointed. I'm now 7 months and going to him with my 2nd:)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Kennedy was the worse medical experience I have ever had. He was always 1.5-2 hrs late for appts and was never apologetic. I had heart conditions, and medicine that needed to be monitored and he flat out said he was happy to prescribe them but not monitor them. When confronted with the lack of care from his nurse, and Medical assistant he was immediately offended, started shaking and even mocked my person before he got up and said he refused to provide myself or my baby with care. I was later discharged from his practice with no reason given. I did not use foul language or raise my voice to him, but simply said I am not happy with the care your team has provided. (Not returning phone calls, prescribing medication without giving a reason or telling me what it was for...Which he later said was the pharmacists job.) When I finally ever did get into the office he did not give me the time I deserved to answer my questions, after waiting for almost two hours. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kennedy for many years. He has always been kind and helpful. Have recommended him often!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Timothy R. Kennedy's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerihealth