Ratings for Dr. Kazimiera Stypka

She changed my life. She brought much needed perspective. I can't thank her enough. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

She is very knowledgable and was able to help me gain perspective and insight into the issues I faced.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

She is very knowledgeable, kind, patient, light and humorous. I feel heard and validated. She is profession and I respect and trust her. Although it would appear English is her second language, she is clear and concise and makes sure that what she's saying is understoodshe by checking in with you and asking.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Fantastic specialist, very compassionate, wise and able to remain independent when it comes to deal with a couple. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Very impressive. was having major personal relationship problems. Psychologists will not give advice .... what they do is get you to talk about your problem and try to direct you to figure out the solution. Very difficult task. Kazimera's style is very easy going; she is a god listener and I was very impressed with her demeanour, knowledge, communication skills and as such had about 5-6 sessions with her. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I saw Dr. Stypka about 5 years ago when I was in my teen years. She was friendly, didn't pressure me into any information, and just overall very easy to talk with. Her office was in an older (heritage?) house, but her room game off a "homey" feel- that's a plus!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Stypka is a fabulous and resourceful psychologist who seems to truly care about her clients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Stypka is a wonderful psychologist and really helped me sort through alot of stuff. I am very grateful for all of her observations, her sensitivity, candor and her wonderful sense of humor!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Stypka was proffesional knowledgable and very effective with her methods. I would refer her to anyone with relationship problems.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006