Ratings for Dr. Jason C. Datta

There's a lot I can say about him but have been over it does of times with his staff and office managers. I'm considering retaining an attorney cause of badly he and staff messed up. To say he screwed up my surgeries and mis informed me is an understatment. Trying to reach him us impossible. His staff guards and protects him. Note the terrible review below from another patient. Stay away from him and his staff. They don't properly explain recovery and chage the facts around to cover their mistakes.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Datta scared me away from perforing a Fusion saying it limit some mobilittle despite the fact that most of my pain from herniated disc was in lower back. Performed a Discectonomy that releived zero pain. He hinted at this before surgery but I trusted him. Then after a few months of pain he said a fusion was needed and there would be little mobility lost. So I've added a second body weakening surgery. During second surgery he confessed to my wife that he cut a vain there'll be no issues. ADyer two of being home my entire lower abdomen was black and blue from internal bleading. Luckily no major damage. All along I've been telling him and his staff about my cronic hip pain. Him and his medical assistant have ignored this. They say just healing issues and nothing to worry about. Second opinion confirmed arthritis. I don't see Datta anymore.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Datta is the best most caring doctor I have seen. He really cares.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr Datta is a lifesaver.. Great cutter, communicates well, not my type, but for you ladies out there, Kinda hot..

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Datta performed 5 lower lumbar laminectomies om me to correct stenosis. During the procedure, the bur hit a bump, his words, and the dura was punctured. The leak was repaired but continued to leak for 8 days at which time Data reopened the incision and corrected the leak. Immediately after awakening from the first operation I complained to him that now my right foot felt like a block of ice and he showed a total lack of interest and made no effort to explain my right leg problems when the initial procedure was to correct a left leg sciatica problem which was successful. Datta has never showed any interest in my right leg problem which has since escalated and I am now permanently unable to attain normal mobility and have frequent nerve pains and continual numbness from bottom of right foot to my anus area. In addition I am now impotent due to lack of feeling in that area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Jason C. Datta's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)