Ratings for Dr. Brock Jackson

My last pregnancy we had just moved to phoenix and I was recommended to the practice by a family friend who was a doctor in the Phoenix area at the time too. I had a complicated first pregnancy. However Dr Jackson and his associates were all very knowlegeable and compassionate and put us at ease. I chose Dr Jackson again for our second pregnancy and couldn't be happier with my choice. The staff and providers at maricopa obgyn are great. The continuity of care is great for such a large practice. My only complaint is the wait time can be a hassle. But i attribute it to their thorough care during the appointments, so I can appreciate that. :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I LOVE Dr Jackson! He is a great Dr, he took the time to answer all my questions and fully explain things. I was sooo upset when my job changed insurances and I had to change Dr's but I just found out we are going back to the old coverage...and-I also found out I am pregnant so I will definately be returning :-)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

saw him yesterday to get my iud out. i also had a few other questions. He did not make me feel like he was in a hurry and took time to talk to me and explain some things. just a great dr!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

The office staff is great. Dr. Jackson always takes the time to find options that will work for me. He is honest and very friendly. I see him from time to time where I work and he is friendly there as well. He is an awesome dr. and I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Although Dr. Jackson was not my primary doctor when I was being seen for prenatal care, I saw him on two occasions and was nothing but impressed. He even took the time to explain several things for my husband from a male perspective. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010