Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Durfee

Dr. Durfee's staff, especially her Triage and Appointment Setters are the rudest I have ever encountered. When I called in for a prescription the woman at Triage said verbatim, "Well, I'll see if I have time tomorrow for this." I was dumbfounded, thought to myself "... have time?" The Appointment Setter wanted very detailed info about my consultation questions. She said,"I just wanted to make sure it's related to the v*g*na!" I have never been so humiliated by such unprofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Durfee is awesome! I couldn't be any happier with how she treated me while i was pregnant!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

This doctor ruined our first ultrasound appointment. She was impatient with answering questions, condescending, rushed, ignored my husband, overall a very bad bedside manner. I would never use this doctor while having a baby.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I complained over pain with my IUD, but I kept it in on her advice, she said it must be working because I had not gotten pregnant. After over a year, I convinced her to take it out.When she yanked on it, I was bleeding all over and sent home in extreme pain. After days of bleeding and pain, i went in for the surgery. I was very scared, my husband wanted another child. As I was laying waiting to be wheeled into surgery, Dr. Durfee came over. I told her how concerned and scared I was and her response was, "If I have to I will take out your entire uterus." She did not give me anything positive. I went into surgery terrified and woke up from surgery balling. At the follow up appointment I told the Dr how horrible I felt. Her response was "I'm sorry it wasn't the experience you wanted". It was a very strange response. I am now pregnant, thank goodness that Dr. Durfee didn't feel like taking out my uterus that day.I was vulnerable, alone, and taken advantage of. Shame on this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

At first appt, Dr. Durfee knew something was not right. At the very first appt, she had already set up for a biopsy and told me she thought we should do one based on symptons. Biopsy came back with cancer, stage 1. Most doctors would not have had the time to do biopsy on first visit but she is awesome! Her office support is just as wonderful. Can tell you she is caring, compassionate, and interested in you and your health....I hope she never quits practing in Tucson as I consider her one of the best obgyn's there are!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Durfee was very kind and very attentive to my needs. She made sure I understood everything that was happening and she even sent me home with and mailed more information to my home. Anytime I had any questions or concerns I was able to speak directly to her in most cases. Overall I think she is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Mary K. Durfee's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med