Ratings for Dr. Jin H. Yuk

The best pain management physician! His expertise cannot be matches. His procedures are as painless as possible. Without a doubt, choose Dr. Yuk when referred to pain management.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Yuk is by far the best pain physician I have ever had the privilege to be involved with. I am so grateful to find a Dr. who really cares for me and wants to partner with me for my best health. THANK YOU DR. YUK

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

excellent doctor. Highly well trained and great at explaining everything in detail to you. I would not hesitate to refer him to my family or friends. Best in the valley.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Great Doctor. Very thorough and great communicator. I rely on him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Very caring and helpful doctor. Dr Yuk spends the amount of time needed to diagnos the issue and to get to know his patients, I never feel rushed. Great doctor and person. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr Yuk is a great pain specialist. He is empathetic an caring. as well as a good practiotiner. I had issues with pain related to cervical spine he was detailed in his approach of the problem going step by step. I felt like we were partners in getting to the root of my pain and plan of correction. Well worth going to. Highly recommed him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Jin H. Yuk's Credentials

• Korean

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best pain management physician! His expertise cannot be matches. His procedures are as painless as possible. Without a doubt, choose Dr. Yuk when referre..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yuk is by far the best pain physician I have ever had the privilege to be involved with. I am so grateful to find a Dr. who really cares for me and wants t..."

March 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=449000'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=449000'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014