Ratings for Dr. Babak Rashidi

Dr. Rashidi saved my life . He is extremely professional incredible surgeon and he has the best bedside manner .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I went in for a follow-up of an emergency appendix removal. His parking spot was empty when we got there and we weren't even informed he was out of office. While waiting we heard the receptionist telling someone on the phone (who was waiting at another location due to a scheduling error) that it wasn't her who told them to be at that location so it wasn't her problem. We also heard her talking to a nurse about how he's not even there. Caring? uhm.. no. I called him to get a different pain medication (something lighter!) 2 days after surgery because the oxycodone made me very nauseous and he told me to take Ibuprofen cause he wasn't going to give me anything. We ended up going to another Dr to get a lighter pain med. Look at other reviews besides this site because you will find more than a few poor reviews. The day of the appendectomy my FRIEND was the only one who met him personally and it was after the surgery. You are solely a number to this guy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

He is a very caring, dedicated professional surgeon with a great bedside manner. I was pleasantly surprised at the low pain level after surgery and believe it is definitely Dr. Rashidi's method. I am pleased to recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010