Ratings for Dr. Babak Rashidi

go Dr. Rashidi performed recent surgery on me and my experience with him from the initial consult to the follow-up appointment, one week post-op, was everything I would want from a medical professional. He is an absolutely amazing surgeon who truly cares for his patients, he takes your concerns and thoughts seriously. I now feel way better and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I went to Dr. Rashidi in need of a hernia surgery, one of the most common procedures there is. He botched the surgery. In the days after surgery, I felt that something may be seriously wrong, but he denied everything. In the weeks and months to come, I got no answers for my continued and worsening pain. A pain specialist told me I had nerve damage. Eventually the pain was so bad that I sought out another surgeon. He was able to correct most of Rashidi’s glaring mistakes, but I have permanent nerve damage from Rashidi’s surgery and at 35 years old, I now have to live with it for the rest of my life. If you’re reading this, run from this horrible surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Rashidi saved my life . He is extremely professional incredible surgeon and he has the best bedside manner .

Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I went in for a follow-up of an emergency appendix removal. His parking spot was empty when we got there and we weren't even informed he was out of office. While waiting we heard the receptionist telling someone on the phone (who was waiting at another location due to a scheduling error) that it wasn't her who told them to be at that location so it wasn't her problem. We also heard her talking to a nurse about how he's not even there. Caring? uhm.. no. I called him to get a different pain medication (something lighter!) 2 days after surgery because the oxycodone made me very nauseous and he told me to take Ibuprofen cause he wasn't going to give me anything. We ended up going to another Dr to get a lighter pain med. Look at other reviews besides this site because you will find more than a few poor reviews. The day of the appendectomy my FRIEND was the only one who met him personally and it was after the surgery. You are solely a number to this guy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

He is a very caring, dedicated professional surgeon with a great bedside manner. I was pleasantly surprised at the low pain level after surgery and believe it is definitely Dr. Rashidi's method. I am pleased to recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010