Ratings for Dr. Roger D. Ludwig

Dr. Ludwig is a terrific doctor. He listens better than any other physician I have been to. As he works in an urgent care he has to make judgements against narcotic seeking patients, but if you are a valid medical patient you will get the best care from this doctor. My family loves him!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

I saw him yesterday at the Poulsbo Urgent Care. I'll start by saying that his staff was wonderful. They were very apologetic for the abusive way he treated me. It was apparent as soon as he walked in the room that he had no intention of treating me. He was rude, arrogant, and even sarcastic at times. I've been experiencing horrible headaches, fainting, confusion, and he made an assumption that I was a drug seeker, and dismissed what could potentially be a very serious condition. He made assumptions and accusations without asking me what was going on. I would NEVER go to him again. My experience with him was so horrible, that from now on I will have witnesses at any doctor's appointment. He was emotionally abusive. I just pray that this was an isolated incident, and that he doesn't normally behave in such a terrible way to people who put their healthcare in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I have seen Dr. Ludwig several times. He is very thorough and helpful. I have recomended him to a couple of people at work who also liked him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Ludwig is a DO and is fabulous--I recommend him to everyone! Our entire family (two young children & two adults) sees him and we adore him. He is very supportive of breastfeeding mothers and of mother's intuition. He has referred us to specialists several times to ensure our family receives the care we need. We are considering moving out of the area, but Dr. Ludwig is one of the main reasons we may stay put...we just can't imagine finding a doctor who is as great a match for our family as he is.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Roger D. Ludwig's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare