Ratings for Dr. Ilana B. Addis

The appointment was pointless. She seemed very hurried and never really listened to what I was telling her. Not only that but she called me 2 months later to tell me my blood results were ABNORMAL! That was after her nurse to me they were normal.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

This was my first and last visit with Dr. Addis. She seemed irritated and impatient with me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Addis only spent 5 minutes with me of which was an awkward conversation. My attempts to 'break the ice' were unsuccessful. Overall, I feel she made strained efforts to remain friendly and was quick to assume a diagnosis, with no attempt to perform further testing to confirm it. I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I agree with the previous review. She has a horrible attitude. Very rude to her patients. Why get in medicine or deal with people if you hate it so much? I don't get it. I paid out of pocket $280 for about 2 minutes of her time. I wouldn't of minded so much if she had ANY bedside manner. I just decided to forget the $ & run after my 2 minutes w/her. I'd never go back to her, she's very rude & there's a million other doctors out there that have people skills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

She appeared to be in the worst possible mood when I saw her. I was trying to ask her a question and she interrupted me mid sentence by cursing. When I stopped talking and looked at her shocked she then explained she was cursing at her computer and not me. I felt she was rushed and irritable. Needless to say, I won't be going back to see her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Ilana B. Addis's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI