Ratings for Dr. Adam B. Lowe

Dr. Adam Lowe has been my Dr. for several years now, I was devastated when I was diagnosed with UC, not to mention being embarrassed and/or being pissed I have to live with this disease the rest of my life, people just do not feel comfortable when it comes to the bowels ;-( Dr Lowe makes the whole process much easier to cope with. he is extremely thorough and has your health as first priority, you can be very open with him feel no shame! He is very caring, compassionate, I am so happy I was referred to him. DO NOT listen to any bad reviews. He has more awesome ones then bad!!! I am 47 and know when I have a great Dr. or not!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Lowe is a very empathetic and caring physician.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Excellent patient care and knowledge! Always takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

All they want to do are tests and try new medicines. After every test I wait 3 weeks for results after calling his PA many times. She always is away from her desk and never returns my calls. My pharmacy called to let me know Dr. Lowe ordered a new prescription and I haven't seen him in a month. Why not call me first? Also a very expensive drug! Not very happy with this doctor or his staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I thought everything was going well. I had my tests and had a call from someone in the Dr's office reading a report they didn't understand. I stopped into the office myself and was told by a staffer I needed to go on a special drug. Supposed to call Christine (not in) and a pharmaceutical rep. Called the rep, drug is way expensive (automobile cost) and side effects. Never could reach Christine. Dr office was calling me on wring number. I choose no drug. Dr says he won't be my Dr anymore. Patients don't have a voice anymore? Dr's motivation? (drug administered in his office) Sad, I was happy with Dr office

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I feel very lucky that I was referred to Dr. Lowe. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my condition to me. He even gave me a pep talk! I love this man as I feel that he saved my life. Plus he has a great sense of humor! I refer him all the time as I think he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I love Dr. Lowe, he was very personal and took the time to see what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

WORST DR EVER!!! so rude and insulting..MISDIAGNOSED my husband a couple times and then said it was impossible that what an MRI saw was actually there.. well it was there!! His office staff is a bunch a dummies working there and Dr Lowe is by far the worst dr in mannerisms i have ever come in contact with!! He is a dr that i wouldnt even recommend my worst enemy too. He is unprofessional in every way starting with his clothes attire and his manners when he sits with you to talk. He is insulting, rude, belittling, and makes you feel you are crazy when there really is something going on inside your body. we found a fantastic dr that has helped us tremendously since seeing this idiot Lowe. He shouldnt even be practicing medicine. my next complaint is to the Board Of Drs

Submitted December 10, 2012

When I first saw Dr. Lowe, I was extremely anxious. He quickly eased my anxiety with his knowledge professionalism and compassionate bedside manner. He answered all of my questions and was certain that I did not leave until I completely understood whatever was necessary relative to my condition and to the procedure I would be undergoing. I have never had such a profoundly satisfying experience with a physician. I would trust my life with this doctor and have already recommended that close friends and family see him. Dr. Lowe has all of those attributes I seek in a physician. He stays knowledgeable on the most current medical technology so that a patient can be sure he/she is getting the best medical attention. But more importantly, he listens to his patients, takes whatever time is necessary to successfully treat him/her and then follows up accordingly. There could not be a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

I would not recommend this person to anyone. He seems not to value his patients. I felt like that I was just a number, and he wanted me in and out of the office as fast as possible. After my colonoscopy follow up he did not even give me much information, and wrote on his report that everything improved, which are false because he did not do a follow up exam, he just asked me general questions which did not pertain to all the questions on his review document. PLEASE people, stay away from this person, I don't know where he got his degree from.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Adam B. Lowe's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1999)

Pacificare