Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Schapker

Dr. Schapker helped me get through 3 high risk pregnancies. He cares about his patients and spends a great deal of time discussing treatments and procedures. His office is 30-40 minutes away and I drove over there instead of using a local doctor because I am extremely picky. I can truly say that he is one of the reasons why my children made it.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

He is a very nice doctor, he spent time to talk to his patient

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I've seen Dr. Schapker for both of my pregnancies and he was really an amazing doctor. He takes a lot more time than most doctors do with their patients and is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would and have referred many people to him and to Bethany Women's HealthCare in general. It is a great office with an amazing staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I had Dr. Schapker for both of my preganancies and saw his father before for gynecology. I loved the staff and Dr. S I feel is very knowledgable and he is patient and kind and listened to me. He was very helpful and I would reccomend him to anyone! He was usually on time and never re scheduled appointments. I also saw the midwives from time to time and really liked them also. The staff is kind and very helpful and overall he is GREAT! I know others who have gone to him and are still his patients and they all loved him also.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I love how my other comment was taken off I guess he can not handle the truth.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr. Scott A. Schapker's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1998)