Ratings for Dr. Salvatore C. Lettieri

Dr. Lettieri was an absolute saint. I was put in his care when I was in a life threatening accident in 2008. I was a very young mother and wife, and there was a very real chance I would lose my leg. He worked very hard and collaborated well with other staff to make sure my quality of life was restored to as close to "pre accident" as possible. He coordinated care, rehab, and everything else I needed he was genuinely concerned for my physical, mental, and emotional health. He has a bit of a "bark", but it's usually directed at staff that doesn't follow his directions. His nurses are amazing, and he makes sure he knows every detail of your case. He performed close to thirty procedures on me, and I am happy to say, I am almost as good as new. He's a saint... No doubt. If I ever find myself in a position to need surgery again, he is the only doctor I will trust to take care of me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Salvatore C. Lettieri's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1988)