Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Blanco

Best Dr ever, I wouldn't go to anyone else. She's direct and to the point and explains things in English not Dr jargon. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

nothing but good things to say about her and her staff.always takes time for questions and answers.when ever they have samples they give them out.best doctor I ever had,thanks dr.Jessie.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Wow Alot of bad comments! I was not expecting that! She does at times seem moody. But I've been to other doctors to find the best one and I keep going back to her, she really knows what she is doing! She might be moody but she is direct and that is not a bad thing unless you don't wanna hear what she has to say! She's always been helpful and has her dr assistant call to check up on me! That is very caring! She also gives me coupons!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I can validate the comments here about this Dr having and anger issues, sometimes tends to sound too critical and wanting to assign blame for a condition. I still think she is caring but perhaps not as professional as she should be in her aproach.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

My Husband and I have been seeing Dr. Blanco for the past 8 years. She is very direct and we appreciate that! She has only requested additional testing or specialty doctors when needed and all of her referrals to other doctors have been GREAT! We really appreciate the care she provides. She keeps up on her studies and is familiar with the latest treatments and drug interactions for our common ailments. Her staff keeps same-day appointments avaialble, every day. We highly recommend Dr. Blanco!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

She is very nice but sometimes moody. Will take time with you but i feel like she treats me like shes my mother instead of my doctor. Meaning that she can be a little bossy at times. I have been seeing her for the past six years but I think its time to make a change. A lot of other doctors will care for all your needs. She always sends me to another doctor and so I am running around all over town to see this doctor for that and so on. She only handles basics nothing above and beyond. Love the fact that when you call you don't get a machine but rather a real person to talk too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

My family has been going to Dr. Blanco for several years. My husband has gout and because she knows how painful it is and how long it can take to get into to see a specialist, she got him an appt with a specialist the same day he saw her. She's an awesome doctor, kind, caring, really takes the time to get to know your medical history not just what's wrong right now. As far as the person who says she only wanted to give you a pill, sounds to me like she was right and you could use one.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

We have used Dr. Blanco for 9 years and she is truly our family doctor. She treats us with respect, never poo-poo's us and will ALWAYS send us to another doctor for another opinion. She will even call them to get us in that day to the other doctor. She will make space for my kids when they are sick. She has guided my daughter into adulthood and has taken an interest in our whole family, even helping us get the appropriate medicine and shots for our trip to Africa. We would NEVER leave her and would pay cash if our insurance changes. She doesn't take advantage of the system and is fair to us and to our insurance. When my mother died, she was especially kind. She is a wonderful family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

She jumps to conclusions without performing thorough exam and is offended when you get a second opinion. Very insecure and blames patient for her mistakes. Gets angry for no logical reason.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

She's has an anger issue. Unprofessional. Screams at people. Can not belive her approach.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Jessica A. Blanco's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med