Ratings for Dr. Ivan Vicha

Dr Vicha was my doctor since I was about 12 years old. 38 years.I first met him when he was covering for my currant Dr. My family transfered to him when he started his own practice as he was closer to where we lived. When I was young I was sick every other week, and my previous Dr was never able to figure out why. He even went as far as removing my tonsils. I saw Dr Vicha Maybe four times when he got fed up and ran some blood tests. Within two weeks he had a diagnosis, and I was a good as new within 6 months. He always had time to spend with you know matter how busy he was. I will forever miss him now that he has retired. He was like a second father to me. even after my father passed from cancer. I think he took my fathers death just as hard as my family did. I will miss you Dr Vicha. Happy Retirement!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Vichas for over 30 years - he was there when my 27 year old daughter was born. I have always been extremely satisfied with my care under Dr. Vicha. I am sorry to see that he is retiring. Our family wishes him the best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

He delivered my husband and is now talking care of myself and my children ... He is the best Dr I have ever had I hold him in high regards.. As for his new secretary durning the day her mannerizim is somthing else ... all of my children are uneasy about her... but for the worlds best DR no one can stop us.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Vicha has been my doctor for my entire 38 years and up until a few years ago his wife was also my dentist until she retired! I will miss him very much when he decides to retire his practice. Dr. Vicha has always been there for me and I have never had a problem getting in to see him when I needed to. He is from a generation of doctors who care deeply about what they do and are not just in it for the money. Thank you for always being there for us!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

35 years... What an awesome doctor. We were a young family of immigrants in 1974 & he made us feel "safe". He is our knowledgeable doctor, confidant & friend. His bedside manner is 2nd to none. He has visited with me at 2:00am whilst in hospital on the maternity ward, after being at the birth of another patient, as well as putting our minds at ease in cases of crisis. As stated by other patients, Dr. Vicha will not hesitate to refer one to a specialist. He is a marvellous GP and a credit to the medical profession. What will we all do when he does retire!?

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr Vicha has been my family dr since before I was born and has been for 35 years. I agree with everyone that I am not sure what will happen when he retires. I love him and my Husband does to. He is a wonderful Man.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I have to take exception with the one, I repeat, ONE negative review of Dr. Vicha. I've been seeing this man as my family physician for over 20 years off and on. He has been nothing short of amazing with his medical knowledge, kind and caring nature, and his attention to detail. I'd like to refer the disgruntled writer of that review to all the other ones listed to look for ANYTHING negative. It won't be found. The simple reason; Dr. Vicha is the best at what he does. We hear about a crisis in health care. We haven't seen a crisis yet until there are no more doctors like Dr. Vicha. Thank you, Dr. Vicha for all your years of dedication to fixing us all up. For caring about us. For remembering our names when you only see us a couple of times a year or less. Like others have said in their reviews, it will be a sad day when Dr. Vicha retires. I know I'll never find another family doctor like him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I doubt that this man is a doctor. Doctor will not refuse a patient and I was his patient of many years and I was in distress, when i called his office. Was told, that i need an appointment.I had a terrible pains in my legs and having cramps and they made me an appoitment for the next day. I arrived in his empty office on time and was told, that "doctor" will not see me. I was crying in pain, because i coudn't walk and dragged myself back to the car and was driven home by my husband. This is the real "doctor" Vicha as i got him to know.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Dr. V has been my doctor for 30 years and it will be a very sad day when he retires - what are all his patients going to do!! There is no one to fill his shoes as he is great and the new professionals are nothing like him for caring and being available - he will be missed

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

I think my family were probably one of his first patients, and still see him to this day. Now almost 34 years of the best care possible. It will be a sad day in medicine and family practice when he retires. He truly cares about his patients and listens to ALL their concerns.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007