Ratings for Dr. Bruce Schmidt

Checking in was a simple and easy. I got to my appointment and checked out fast. I wasn't held up.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Schmidt is a wonderful chiropractor. His method of chiropractic care is very gentle and effective. I have been in his care since 1999 before he owned his own practice. He is wonderful with infants and children. Within the first week of each of my 4 children's birth, I brought them in for their first adjustments. Our family of 6 sees him on a regular basis and we are rarely ever sick. When we start feeling something coming on we are quick to see him for adjustments and we quickly recover. We also have rarely had to use antibiotics for anything even ear infections. We credit our good health to Dr. Schmidt keeping our bodies in alignment so that they can work effectively. We all highly recommend Dr. Schmidt and his receptionist Sara is a pleasure to deal with as well. My children love both Sara and Dr. Schmidt. It would be hard for them to choose who is their favorite.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Bruce Schmidt's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - San Jose (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup