You may also like

She is very knowledgeable, caring and very attentive to your needs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Barbara is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is calm, thorough, and professional. I was weary of seeing a chiropractor after a previous bad experience, but now I recommend all of my friends and family to her. I went to her for treatment during my pregnancy. Lower back pain disappeared within a week and has not returned. Now I just go for maintenance. She really does take the time to talk to every patient at every visit. Awesome lady! Even better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

She is very very patient with your body. I am a hard nut to crack and she does not force you into adjustment she works into it. I used to be afraid of Chiros but now I send everyone I know to her. Lisa makes you feel like you have known her for years, and so does Dr B. Just cannot say enough good things about the both of them!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Sometimes there is a wait, but that is only because she takes her time with each and every patient and makes sure she addresses all issues. Personally, I would rather wait for a Dr like Dr. Barbara than be rushed through and not taken care of. She definately cares about you and making sure that you are her number one priority. And that is the way it should be. Kudos to her and Lisa at the Goodyear office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Very nice, quality, and personal service. She really cares.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Barbara Goldmunz's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is very knowledgeable, caring and very attentive to your needs."

October 26, 2015
  • City changed from "Phoenix" to "Goodyear"

September 11, 2013