Ratings for Dr. Amin Javer

Awesome Doc, I've known him for years. Great guy, very caring, treats you like a family member. Knows his stuff, I'm a CF patient at St Paul's and have never met a better doctor or human being.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I have had 6 sinus surgeries, 3 with Dr Javer. He is a wonderful person, not only did he fix my problem, that 2 other doctors couldn't but he also treated me like a human being not just another surgery. I just wish the hospital and the government would give him more surgery time so that he could help more people and also train more young doctors. I have never met a more caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Thefriendliest"bedside manner" I've ever come across in a physician. He made a terribly uncomfortable and painful procedure the easist it could have been. The very best!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Very caring and knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

When I needed sinus surgery, I decided to seek out the very best, after having had negative experiences with other ENT specialists. Dr. Javer was excellent - caring, informative, and extremely competent. The only drawback to the surgery was that I had to pay for it myself, since there was a 7 year waiting period here in BC. However, that has nothing to do with Dr. Javer, but with the incompetence of our provincial government.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

He is the very best! and treats his patients like gold. He always spends the time that is needed to help you . If all doctors were like him We would not have any problems. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006