Ratings for Dr. Amin Javer

Very knowledgeable doctor who truly cares for his patients. Via email he is very accessible and will answer any question you may have. His office staff at St.Paul's are less friendly then the staff at the False Creek clinic.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I'm so lucky to have this man treating me.The only one who has helped me over my years of chronic sinus issues. he has kept me from more surgery for 7 yr now..and is a caring respectful man

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Javer helped relieve chronic sinusitis by opening my frontal sinus passages, and saved my career as a scientific research diver. I owe everything to him and his very competent staff. He has always answered my emails and gone above and beyond to accommodate.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Thanks Dr Javer! He has repaired every mess other ENT Dr.s have done to me including the reversing an unnecessary Frontal Sinus Obliteration done in the 80s and most recently removing clips and subsequent mucoseal cyst left in my eyeball from 1975 sinus surgery. He's really the best!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Javer and his staff! Unfailingly helpful and kind. Very knowledgeable. I have to say that I don't understand the odd negative comment. Dr Javer is the second sinus surgeon I've seen and he is day to the night of the previous surgeon! Not even in the same galaxy, let alone on the same planet! I'd also like to commend the great post-op care I got at St Pauls Hospital. Very focussed, gentle and competent.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This man completely cured me of my inflamed turbinates and his knowledge and professionalism is astounding. I think it is no surprise that I'm sure he is the best ENT in BC, if not one of the very top in Canada. My only regret is not going to him sooner and having several failed procedures from another ENT.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Javer continues to follow-up with me following sinus surgery over three years ago. I recently had a different surgery on my brain out of province and had potential complications that needed to be addressed. Dr. Javer was able to help me with a professional diagnostic assessment, responding to all my fears and explain the cause of the persistent nasal drip. I am so fortunate to be his patient and ever-grateful for his excellent care!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr javars was a breath of fresh air and made should a difference in my quality of life... After a ten year battle with no breathing from my nose and two surgery, I can finally breath and have for about a month. Best doctor I have ever dealt with. His confidence and knowledge will always make any comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

He and his stuff we great. Very helpful and compassion it to my needs. I have spend 8 years seeing another ent specialist and he didn't fix anything and Dr Jarvis was a breath of fresh air and gave me hope to feel pain free.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

One of the best Drs we have ever dealt with,he is kind ,caring, incredibly educated, with the utmost respect for his patients. Truly one of a kind. We are grateful he is our sons Dr.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015