You may also like

Rate Dr. Amin Javer

Dr. Amin Javer's Ratings

Bad doctor who only cares about the money. A friend who is a student of his agrees and says he overheard a concerning conversation between him and another faculty member while he was waiting for a meeting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Javer is the apex of his trade.
I was very lucky to be treated by him, and his team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

The Patrick Kane of ENT surgeons. Which is to say he has hands of uncanny precision and skill. In an area where success is measured in the most minute of increments, he is in that most elite of percentiles, operating on a mind-boggling scale of exactitude and expertise. With compassion and charisma to match his transhuman skill level, Dr. J is truly one of a kind. Dipset!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792880].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Javer is amazing. I am currently recovering from surgery, and am already feeling better than I was before, even though I haven't fully healed yet. He is patient and kind, he doesn't sugarcoat anything or patronize, and I am so happy that I waited so long to see him. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2785372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Javer is the best surgeon I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with many different surgeons. He is calm, very smart, and has a true desire to help his clients. I have emailed him on two different matters after my sinus surgery and he has responded almost instantly. All the while, he is helping other patients, instructing students, and attending conferences all over the world. If you have any health issues related to his field of expertise I highly advise you to go visit him. He changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2780767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

He probably saved my life. After seeing two incompetent ENTs and having several surgeries to remove polyps, I finally was able to see Dr Javer. Diagnosed my with Cancer on the spot, was in treatment very soon. No one else could figure it out, but it was plainly obvious to him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2769315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Javer and his team are kind, gentle, effective, and patient. Few professionals are of his caliber. He did my surgery, and I had 5 prior sinus surgeries. The results of his surgery were outstanding and clearly visible upon endoscopic exam. Even for the untrained eye of a patient like me. Dr. Javer has been doing a super job of post-surgical care ever since.

For those of you contemplating sinus surgery, there are a few things you should know. First, sinus surgery is very delicate. The space where the surgeon operates is measured in millimeters. Second, some of our sinuses are close to the optic nerves, and the frontal lobe of the brain, where our personality resides. Provide your surgeon with the best, most up to date MRI or CAT scan results you can. Given all of this, the rate of post-surgical complications is remarkably low. However, the possibility of complications is always there, and you should bear this in mind when you sign the consent form. The high success rate is due to the skill of the surgeon, and the modern minimally invasive endoscopic sinus surgery. The stats are in your favor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2756983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Javer and his team are exemplary. I can ask for no better. I adore him. Such a knowledgeable, kind, caring, cheerful doctor every time I see him, which is often as I have a chronic condition. I am never rushed and he answers all my questions. A true expert in his field. I cannot possibly say enough good things about Dr. Javer. I feel so very fortunate to be under his care.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

When all else failed and I was about to go under invasive surgery that may or may not have been successful, Dr. Javer stepped in and saved my life. Twice. Without his knowledge and skill, I would not have had my life back. I no longer have the painful sinus condition and after surgery, recovered to almost perfect. His attention to detail, caring ways and patient demeanor have changed my life. I know that I can count on him to make it better. I could not have asked for a better Dr. and if you have a chance to see him, its worth the wait. His staff have always beem accommodating and willing to work with me in emergency situations and to support my complicated needs when necessary. He makes me feel like I am important everytime and is never too busy to listen. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Not particularly knowledgeable or helpful. Staff was okay, his punctuality is better than the public system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711561].votes_count ]]