Dr. Wayne Perron
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(121)

"Facial surgery changed my life so much so that I would now recommend it for most people..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Amin Javer

Dr Javer is an amazing doctor. This great doctor is a true superstar in the medical field. I had some sinus issues replied to my email instantly after visiting him 3 moths ago still didn't forget me and gave me a prescription. This is not just a great doctor doing a job but a great human being. Great doctors, should be rewarded for there excellence in patient care. This is my small way of saying thank you for being a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Not very happy. A surgery that supposed to fix a minor issue became a challenging situation leading to unexpected complications. I agree with someone else's characterization of Erin being extremely unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Dr.Javer is one of the best Rhinologists/Skull Base Surgeons in the world. You are in the best hands with his knowledge, skills & kindness. He is dedicated to his profession & devoted to finding the best treatment/care for his patients. There are amazing studies going on at SPSC to help us with Chronic Sinus Disease. The first sinus mucus transplant in Canada is anticipated to happen late September. The potential for a cure. See www.drjaver.com. Join the “Community” forum for patients & non patients. Consider a donation so studies such as this can happen. THANK YOU Dr.Javer for always helping us patients!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Dr Javer treats his patients with great respect. My experience was great with his staff and Dr Javer. Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Javer is great! Unfortunately Erin at his office has a terrible attitude and is extremely unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Doctor Javer is amazing! He is everything you want in a Doctor and his staff are highly trained too! He is very knowledgeable, a great listener, very efficient with his time and actually makes you feel like your health matters to him. He genuinely wants the best care for every patient he treats. Just exceptional!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Highly recommend this doctor's services! I am over the moon grateful for Dr. Javer's finesse and skill in alleviating my breathing situation after enduring almost 3 years of poor quality of life, I can now breath, eat and sleep like a normal person. He goes above and beyond other ENT's skill level and perfectionism. Once again, thank you Dr Javer and God bless .

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

He is a very knowledgeable specialist in his field, and has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I waited 3 years for a nose operation that did not improve my breathing but made it worse. He said that the operation had straightened my septum. I went to multiple other doctors after for a second opinion and they also said that it was not fixed and there are no other options now since it will disfigure my nose if they touch it again. I have learned that you do not trust one doctor and you have to see multiple specialists before you decide to go with surgery.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

I regret waiting 3 years for a nose operation that did nothing ,I stil cannot breth propely and still using steroid sprays ! Dr. Amin Javer popularity is hype and lies .. he should be fired from St. pauls Hospital !

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018