Ratings for Dr. Amin Javer

Dr. Javer helped relieve chronic sinusitis by opening my frontal sinus passages, and saved my career as a scientific research diver. I owe everything to him and his very competent staff. He has always answered my emails and gone above and beyond to accommodate.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Thanks Dr Javer! He has repaired every mess other ENT Dr.s have done to me including the reversing an unnecessary Frontal Sinus Obliteration done in the 80s and most recently removing clips and subsequent mucoseal cyst left in my eyeball from 1975 sinus surgery. He's really the best!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Javer and his staff! Unfailingly helpful and kind. Very knowledgeable. I have to say that I don't understand the odd negative comment. Dr Javer is the second sinus surgeon I've seen and he is day to the night of the previous surgeon! Not even in the same galaxy, let alone on the same planet! I'd also like to commend the great post-op care I got at St Pauls Hospital. Very focussed, gentle and competent.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This man completely cured me of my inflamed turbinates and his knowledge and professionalism is astounding. I think it is no surprise that I'm sure he is the best ENT in BC, if not one of the very top in Canada. My only regret is not going to him sooner and having several failed procedures from another ENT.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Javer continues to follow-up with me following sinus surgery over three years ago. I recently had a different surgery on my brain out of province and had potential complications that needed to be addressed. Dr. Javer was able to help me with a professional diagnostic assessment, responding to all my fears and explain the cause of the persistent nasal drip. I am so fortunate to be his patient and ever-grateful for his excellent care!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr javars was a breath of fresh air and made should a difference in my quality of life... After a ten year battle with no breathing from my nose and two surgery, I can finally breath and have for about a month. Best doctor I have ever dealt with. His confidence and knowledge will always make any comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

He and his stuff we great. Very helpful and compassion it to my needs. I have spend 8 years seeing another ent specialist and he didn't fix anything and Dr Jarvis was a breath of fresh air and gave me hope to feel pain free.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

One of the best Drs we have ever dealt with,he is kind ,caring, incredibly educated, with the utmost respect for his patients. Truly one of a kind. We are grateful he is our sons Dr.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Not only is Dr Javer world renowned, he is an amazing person, both brilliant and caring! He has improved the quality of my life. He really cares about his patients, is immensely knowledgable and takes time to listen and explain. This doctor is extraordinary!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Amin Javer's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer helped relieve chronic sinusitis by opening my frontal sinus passages, and saved my career as a scientific research diver. I owe everything to him and..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr Javer! He has repaired every mess other ENT Dr.s have done to me including the reversing an unnecessary Frontal Sinus Obliteration done in the 80s an..."

April 9, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Javer and his staff! Unfailingly helpful and kind. Very knowledgeable. I have to say that I don't understand the..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man completely cured me of my inflamed turbinates and his knowledge and professionalism is astounding. I think it is no surprise that I'm sure he is the b..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer continues to follow-up with me following sinus surgery over three years ago. I recently had a different surgery on my brain out of province and had po..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr javars was a breath of fresh air and made should a difference in my quality of life... After a ten year battle with no breathing from my nose and two surgery..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He and his stuff we great. Very helpful and compassion it to my needs. I have spend 8 years seeing another ent specialist and he didn't fix anything and Dr Jarv..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Drs we have ever dealt with,he is kind ,caring, incredibly educated, with the utmost respect for his patients. Truly one of a kind. We are gra..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only is Dr Javer world renowned, he is an amazing person, both brilliant and caring! He has improved the quality of my life. He really cares about his patie..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Just a terrible doctor, doesn't know what he is doing."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Bad doctor who only cares about the money. A friend who is a student of his agrees and says he overheard a concerning conversation between him and another facul..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer is the apex of his trade. I was very lucky to be treated by him, and his team."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Patrick Kane of ENT surgeons. Which is to say he has hands of uncanny precision and skill. In an area where success is measured in the most minute of incr..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer is amazing. I am currently recovering from surgery, and am already feeling better than I was before, even though I haven't fully healed yet. He is pat..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer is the best surgeon I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with many different surgeons. He is calm, very smart, and has a true desire to help his cl..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He probably saved my life. After seeing two incompetent ENTs and having several surgeries to remove polyps, I finally was able to see Dr Javer. Diagnosed my wit..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT RECOMMEND DR JAVER! PLS DO YOUR RE-SEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer and his team are kind, gentle, effective, and patient. Few professionals are of his caliber. He did my surgery, and I had 5 prior sinus surgeries. T..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer and his team are exemplary. I can ask for no better. I adore him. Such a knowledgeable, kind, caring, cheerful doctor every time I see him, which is o..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When all else failed and I was about to go under invasive surgery that may or may not have been successful, Dr. Javer stepped in and saved my life. Twice. Witho..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not particularly knowledgeable or helpful. Staff was okay, his punctuality is better than the public system."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is the BEST! An amazing specialist. His knowledge in this field is outstanding. He is kind and patient."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Javer, Changed my life. He is an amazing Dr and I had wonderful results. I recommend him to everyone."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javer and his entire team are amazing. They are caring, punctual, knowledgeable, their followup is impeccable, and Dr. Javer is totally up on all the latest..."

October 8, 2014