Ratings for Dr. Amin Javer

Three years ago I had bilateral computer assisted sinus surgery to remove polyps, sadly a un benign mucosal retention cyst was left in and the collapsed nasal valves were not repaired. I have suffered endlessly with a fungal infection, popping left nostril, fluid in my ears. Have had nothing out my nose for 20 years now. The surgery did not address anything, just made my symptoms so much worse, now having to see an oral surgeon to address the tooth pain and pressure. Scans show a white matter of unknown origin which no ent has ever looked at. This has not been a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Javer is the kindest and most knowledgeable doctor. He saved my life and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Absolutely by far the best Dr to have in your corner. Kind, caring but foremost the best in his field and I've seen many. Dr. Javer its only day 1 post op for me and I already know and feel it's a great success. Pain is minimal and I even look better than before the surgery, already. Best of all after nearly 4 yeafs of struggling I'm already breathing much better. Thank you thank you thank you. Oh and your staff out best any of my past experiences. Polite,warm, friendly and know their jobs.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I live in Surrey and recently had sinus/nose surgery. Dr. Javer who works out of St. Pauls and False Creek surgery center is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Patient, caring, knowledgeable, efficient, understanding. A++, top of his class and very approachable. His assistants Hillary, Austin and Erin are very helpful and caring as well. You are in very good hands if you have the opportunity to see him. You may have to wait a bit, but it's worth it!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I cannot rate Dr Javer highly enough. He has been outstanding. Anyone with serious sinus issues lucky enough to be referred to this specialist is in excellent hands. He is personable, he listens and the gets to the root cause of chronic conditions. Probably the best doctor I have ever seen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Helpfulness, Excellent Knowledge, Stuff Okay.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. Lot of knowledge. The best. He really takes time to listen and care about patient issues. He saved my husband

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Javer is an excellent doctor and was able to diagnose and treat me for a chronic illness that I have suffered since childhood. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Javer is the best! There is no specialist who is better...and I've seen plenty over the last 10 years. He is genuinely caring, concerning and competent. I recommend him to anyone who has persistent, unresolved sinus issues.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

i call dr amin javer a cnn hero....not enough words can describe this man who saved me.. years after a rarest infection,,,,,he found another massive infection when i was finally blessed to find him......he cleared up my sinuses & renewed my faith in doctors and humanity....we need more drs like dr javer,,,,,so kind and so brilliant and so rare

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018