Ratings for Dr. Amin Javer

I live in Surrey and recently had sinus/nose surgery. Dr. Javer who works out of St. Pauls and False Creek surgery center is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Patient, caring, knowledgeable, efficient, understanding. A++, top of his class and very approachable. His assistants Hillary, Austin and Erin are very helpful and caring as well. You are in very good hands if you have the opportunity to see him. You may have to wait a bit, but it's worth it!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I cannot rate Dr Javer highly enough. He has been outstanding. Anyone with serious sinus issues lucky enough to be referred to this specialist is in excellent hands. He is personable, he listens and the gets to the root cause of chronic conditions. Probably the best doctor I have ever seen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Helpfulness, Excellent Knowledge, Stuff Okay.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. Lot of knowledge. The best. He really takes time to listen and care about patient issues. He saved my husband

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Javer is an excellent doctor and was able to diagnose and treat me for a chronic illness that I have suffered since childhood. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Javer is the best! There is no specialist who is better...and I've seen plenty over the last 10 years. He is genuinely caring, concerning and competent. I recommend him to anyone who has persistent, unresolved sinus issues.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

i call dr amin javer a cnn hero....not enough words can describe this man who saved me.. years after a rarest infection,,,,,he found another massive infection when i was finally blessed to find him......he cleared up my sinuses & renewed my faith in doctors and humanity....we need more drs like dr javer,,,,,so kind and so brilliant and so rare

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I had two surgeries performed by Dr.Javer in 2017 and I do not have enough words to express my gratitude and gratefulness. After I have seen numerous ENT specialist I was lucky to meet Dr. Javer who was the only one able to correctly identify the root cause of my problem and solve my unique condition ( whole on the lower turbinate sinus) by performing a 1000% successful surgery. I found him to be very kind, respectful and with a very high standard of professional etiquette. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me dear Dr.Javer. Camelia Varva-Dec.2017

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I'm a HHT patient and begun to bleed heavely starting on the 13 of September. I was cauterized twice one with silve nitrate and the other with electrode. They were painfull and useless. i had passed trough 6 more heavy bled until I was treated by Dr Javer. He almost stop my nose bleeding with a simple non invasive prescription. A gel and a pill to low my blood pressure. Since then, 3 weeks ago, I haven't bleed. Just some drops that it stops easily.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

If you are looking for a doctor who will rush you and take 1 minute with you to make a diagnosis + plan, then he is your man. He pushes his patients for surgery without entertaining other non-invasive management options.

Submitted October 11, 2017