Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Hiras

I had neck pain and headaches for a few weeks now, went to see Dr. Hiras with couple of treatments I feel 100% better and no headaches or any pain. He is wonderful. thank you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Hiras is professional, highly intelligent, explains your problem and his treatment in easy to understand terms, thorough, friendly, patient, personable, caring, excellent listener. He has helped me more than any chiropractor! His office is impeccably clean. His assistants at the desk are very friendly, smiling, always helpful, pleasant women and one male assistant equally nice. I would recommend Dr Hiras to anyone. I have found substantial relief with only 2 wks of treatments.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Have been using chiropractic care for 40 years, in that time I've seen several. I had a great one in Florida. When I moved to Arizona 10 years ago I was referred to Dr Hiras. Hes the best and delivers not only great care but great service as well, without hesitation I've asked him take care of my wife and 7 yr old daughter. He works in conjunction with my M.D.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Hiras is second to none. He is very compassionate and caring and delivers the highest standard of chiropractic care. My entire family sees him and agrees.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Michael M. Hiras's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med