Ratings for Dr. Gargi M. Dwivedi

Never feels like a "clinic". Friendly staff. Personalized care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

great doctor, don't agree with previous comments.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Horrible horrible so called doctor . She is rude no bed side manner does not listen shouts over you . Sarcastic has no clue how to diagnose or for that matter care . Read her ratings well below natinol average ! She almost killed me I ended up in emergn y room with serious health issue that required immediate surgery this so called doctor said I had mites from dairey she has no business being a doctor at all wish I would have known her ratings before seeing her . Save your self the trouble she does not listen will talk over you and could kill you

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Not professional or personable. Judgemental. I would not recommend this md.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Wow, I should have checked comments beforehand. I was berated for leaving my previous PCP, who she knew, then outright spoken to condescendingly and snotty - "well not on HERE, sweetie," flat out refused answers to questions I asked - "No, I'm not going to review that, get so and so to do it." And then told, "well this is hard to figure out!" And left with no plan, no follow-up, no answers. Later, when I became unconscious for a time, a specialist said I needed to get in to see my PCP - Ms. Dwivedi's office would not see me, saying I could go to the ER if I wanted the next time it happened . . Good times. :)

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

The Dr. had terrible bedside manners, did not listen or seem to care about my health issues. She was very sarcastic and unfeeling with her comments. Would not reccomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011