Ratings for Dr. Beth Hepburn

Hate to loose Dr. Hepburn she was a wonderful doctor she is very caring & always made you feel like your problems mattered. She gave you as much time as you needed & always explained things to you. We can only hope that she comes back but I am sure the clinic is not going to tell anyone why she left. So if anyone hears of her being at another clinic I hope they will post something here. I just hope she has not left due to illness. I fear that I will never find a doctor as good as Dr Hepburn

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Once in a lifetime you get this amazing Doctor, all of us who have been blessed to go to her are so disappointed, - waiting patiently to find out if she will relocate - fingers crossed....

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

My husband and I are very sorry to lose Dr. Hepburn as our physician. We were with her from when she started at the clinic. She is the best doctor we have ever had. So sorry that she is no longer there. Hope she is doing well in her new life.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Very sad and somewhat distressed to learn my doctor is no longer my doctor. I loved this doctor. Very astute, very kind, supportive and informed. Feeling blindsided as I have a number of health issues up in the air at the moment. I guess it's none of my business why she left, but feels so sudden. Wouldn't make a difference anyway and she's under no obligation to explain why...but she will be missed. She was notorious for being late...1-2.5 hours waiting for an appointment was standard. Still, she had time for people and was very thorough. I'd rather have a late doctor than a poor one who didn't care. Good-bye lovely Dr. Hepburn. If you are setting up shop somewhere else nearby, I'd love to know where.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Where did Dr Hepburn go? I hear she left caledonia? Has she retired?

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Hepburn, I will genuinely miss you and thank you for everything you have done for my family and me, you have been a gem, all the best to you and your future endeavors, hopefully our paths cross again one day, you truly were one of a kind! ☆ Christy and "the boys"

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Hepburn .... I shall miss you but I thank you for being #1. You are indeed a most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor . Hope our paths cross soon! Cheers Maureen Z

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Fabulous Doctor who takes her time with patients to ensure proper treatment.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I absolutely love this woman. She has been my doctor for a decade! So easy to talk to, incredibly knowledgeable, and very caring. She takes time during the appointment to make sure she is being thorough. Only downfall is punctuality... I have waited 1-2 hrs multiple times for her. But alas, she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Hepburn used to be my favorite doctor; however, she has become worse and worse. Waiting for two hours for an appointment when you work full time is inexcusable. I recently discovered I was pregnant and she simply told me to pick someone to be referred to (without any guidance from her) and to come back for the referral. It is taking 3 weeks to be able to get back in for a referral and then I have to wait for the referral to go through. Because of her, I will be through my full first trimester without any medical checkups! This is simply unacceptable! It is frustrating that I have to go through her to get any kind of care for my pregnancy!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016