Ratings for Dr. Beth Hepburn

Dr. Hepburn used to be my favorite doctor; however, she has become worse and worse. Waiting for two hours for an appointment when you work full time is inexcusable. I recently discovered I was pregnant and she simply told me to pick someone to be referred to (without any guidance from her) and to come back for the referral. It is taking 3 weeks to be able to get back in for a referral and then I have to wait for the referral to go through. Because of her, I will be through my full first trimester without any medical checkups! This is simply unacceptable! It is frustrating that I have to go through her to get any kind of care for my pregnancy!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

She has changed my life for the better! She truly takes the time to listen to what you are trying to explain. Going to have her as a doctor for a very long time!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Such an amazing doctor. She really takes the time to get to know you. She runs a bit behind with time but it's because she's so thorough. She doesn't rush you like most doctors. I'm so happy I finally got a doctor that "cares" about my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Who cares if she is not on time. You know how hard it is to get a knowledgeable doctor in this town?? She may take longer with you, but it's no "2 aspirins and call me in the morning" with her. She was kind, took the time to ask me all sorts of questions, and finally diagnosed a rare illness which is often misdiagnosed, and I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Extremely caring and knowledgeable, she just takes a little toe long with each patient because she cares so much....she's worth the wait....and you will wait! lol

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Hepburn is a kindly and laid back doctor. She is a great fit for people who are not in a rush and don't have pressing medical concerns. However, if you are busy, have young children you need to bring in with you, and/or need to come in regularly for persistent concerns, she may not be the best gp for you. She greets patients warmly, spends a great deal of time on each person and inquires to your personal life as well as medical, and takes a more naturopathic approach to her medicine. All positive things but the amount of time she takes on each patient results in very long wait times as well as long appointments and her laid back approach means she does not always take a concern as seriously as you feel it is. I required advocacy through CDC in order to get diagnosis, treatment, and pediatrician referral for my daughter as she didn't feel her problems were as severe as I indicated. My daughter is now booked with Queen Alexandria with ongoing and serious medical and behavioral problems.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Hepburn is a very kind and caring doctor. The only issue is that wait times are quite long, though I think the reason is that she tries very hard to hear all of her patients concerns and is not quick to push you out the door. I have her as my current family doctor and will not be switching any time soon :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Beth Hepburn has what it takes to make a good doctor GREAT!!. She has the best bedside manner, the knowledge & expertise and is a great listener. It is true the majority of time for my appointments are not on time BUT that doesn't matter as it's worth it to see her and have her focus on you as a person which makes you feel special! She is the female version of Patch Adams:)....she really cares about YOU!. I would NEVER change doctors and Beth...don't ever think of returning to SCOTLAND! :):):).......cheers Maureen Z.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Hepburn is one of the most caring Doctor's I have been to in a very long time. She has been invaluable to me recently as I've been through a very tough medical time. I could not have gotten through most of this without her and would recommend her anytime to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I love her, and yes you will wait forever for your scheduled appointment. But it's worth it too have a doctor that is so caring and really wants the best for you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012