Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Slobig

Dr. Slobig is an excellent doctor who actually cares and takes the time to listen. I go to him because I trust his knowledge and many years of experience. I highly recommend him to my family and friends alike.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Slobig is the only doctor I trust. He hurries at times but he is a victim of the mad world we live in too. He has sarcasm but I enjoy it! Most of all he helps... I could not get help from other doctors.... He was there.... I respect his knowledge and balance of patient handling. Please never retire Dr Slobig!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr.Slobig he is the best. When I am sick or in the hospital he is right there. I would highly recommend him to people that have CF.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

My dad had awful experience with this guy.. ended up switching asthma docs. Dr Slobik rushed through the appt when he was having problems, battling issue with lungs and was having breathing difficulty.. Dr was a smart-ass, didnt recommend any tests like he should have,dad was upset for a little bit after appointment and should have complained with medical board. Needs to retire.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Slobig is the best doctor that I have ever had, and I have had a lot of doctors considering I am an asthmatic. He is very caring, and you don't feel like he is rushing to get you in and out of his office. I highly recommend Dr. Slobig to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr Slobig is absolutely my favorite doctor. He is a genius with a sense of humor. He saved my daughter when she had severe pneumonia, when another doctor couldn't. And is the only Doc to control my asthma.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Is always running late and rushes through the appointment. I have to stop him and ask any questions that I have. He barely looks at my chart and I have to tell him about any meds or labs results he recommended or was done. I feel like just a number as he rushes thru as many patients as he can in a day.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Thomas J. Slobig's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)