Ratings for Dr. Elaine Mah

After years of questions unanswered 45 minutes with Dr Mah and I am at least getting tests done.. She gives me hope

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She may be cold but she knows her stuff. She fixed a surgery that Dr. Dornan totally botched so I have to feel good about her. Good Surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Elaine helped when my other doctor couldn't. I found her to be informative and answered all the questions I had for her. I don't expect to have my hand held by my doctor I expect good medical information and care.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

A very similar review to a lot of others on here. Ond of the worst doctors I've metin a reallh long time. I always say don't be a doctor if you don't like people. Cold, arrogant, and made me feel like I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

horrible doctor and very rude. Doesnt treat the patients well, avoid her at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This is my current dr I've been seeing and I have never had a dr that comes off so cold and not caring at all. The staff also need to remember to show compassion and maybe switch jobs if they are so unhappy with where they work. Wish I had somewhere else to go but I'm just about at the end of my pregnancy. :(

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Horrible doctor she delivered my first baby . I was 36 with gestational diabetes and low water then induced and head kept going in and out baby was pulled out because she wasn't breathing and has now had two surgeries and constant therapy for a brachial plexus inkury that will affect her for the rest of her life Thankfully the Nurses saved my baby by working so fast with the oxygen. Dr Mah left the room and I never saw her again or even heard from her She shouldn't be a doctor !!! It's taken me awhile to write this , it's been 10years since I've been through this but watching my daughter having to go through so many issues and the many she will have to overcome infuriates me!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I found Dr Elaine Mah To be cold and extremely rude I ended up signing something I still don't understand I was in n tears in her office due to the fact I couldn't understand her and what was going to be happening to me ...I expressed I was scared She didn't care at all I won't go back

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

A very good and knowledgeable Doctor! Very kind as well, always listens to my questions and answers them. Very nice Doctor, I really recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

A doctor is a very personal choice. I have to tell you though, she was the doctor who was on at the hospital when my son was delivered. He was sunnyside up and she did a very good job explaining things and handling the situation. Admittedly, I was a teen mom (this was 10 years ago) and I did not feel judged or mistreated in any way. She doesn't coddle you but I don't find her to be unprofessional either. Additionally, she has been my moms OBGYN for many years without issue. My mom has had some signicant health problems that she is handled. Anyways, my OBGYN has retired and I need to get an IUD taken out/put back in. I will be going to Dr.Mah Side note: my (now retired) OBGYN who was AMAZING has a lot of negative reviews online as well. This leads me back to my original comment that a doctor is a personal choice and sometimes they simply aren't the right fit for you. That is OK. I do recommend Dr.Mah... maybe she is ruder than I remember but at least I know she will perform the procedure properly as she is highly qaulified.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016