Ratings for Dr. Elaine Mah

Respectful of my decision to have a bilateral salpingectomy at a young age (23). I was prepared for a lot of pushback from doctors but I was pleasantly surprised of her willingness to approve me for the procedure. The surgery went fantastic and I couldn't be happier! I'm so grateful Dr Mah could respect my decision and my bodily autonomy

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I don't like her. She delivered me as a baby and my mom was very happy and continues to see her. I had her because she was on call when I was in labour. She is not very warm of friendly. I felt very judged because I was a young mom. So uncomfortable. I would never go see her again, ever.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Excellent experience with Dr. Mah. She clearly explained my LEEP procedure and took excellent care of me after when complications arouse after. She answered all my questions and was easily contactable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Mah needs to retire. She lacks empathy for her patients and is not able to admit any fault when she had made errors. I was referred to her to have a D&C after my miscarriage and this resulted in a second one. She talks to you as if you know medical terminology and is not willing to answer your questions or concerns. She is not friendly and is dismissive. On top of that the staff are not friendly and have constant frowns on their faces. When a doctor no longer has the patience or empathy for her patients it's time to think about retiring. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

While she may not have the most glowing or warm personality Dr. Mah is armed with both the skill and the knowledge to deliver your baby safely. After finding out my son was footling breech, I was forced to have an early C-section. She informed me of all the implications and I was left with a tidy incision which is now almost invisible. Precision, knowledge and the well being of baby trump my need for a feel-good experience in the doctors office. Thank you, Dr. Mah!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Had Dr. Mah as I was referred to her for a Colposcopy and LEEP procedure. She was very informative, took time describing the procedures and explained all of my questions. Was in the know of my specialists and did a great job of getting the bleeding under control after my LEEP. She was nice and her staff was the same at LMH. Don’t have anything bad to say but if you expect her to be over the top she’s not that.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

After years of questions unanswered 45 minutes with Dr Mah and I am at least getting tests done.. She gives me hope

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She may be cold but she knows her stuff. She fixed a surgery that Dr. Dornan totally botched so I have to feel good about her. Good Surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Elaine helped when my other doctor couldn't. I found her to be informative and answered all the questions I had for her. I don't expect to have my hand held by my doctor I expect good medical information and care.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

A very similar review to a lot of others on here. Ond of the worst doctors I've metin a reallh long time. I always say don't be a doctor if you don't like people. Cold, arrogant, and made me feel like I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016