Ratings for Dr. Quasim Wasti

I LOVE Dr. Wasti! Time and time again, he has caught what every other doctor has overlooked. He is kind and is a wonderful listener. He always ensures that he schedules enough time to really sit down and talk with you, he actually reviews your chart notes before he sees you, and regardless of religious or political beliefs, he always listens to what his patients want. Excellent doctor. No matter where I may move in the lower mainland, he will always be our family's doctor. Bedside manner doesn't always matter when you're knowledgeable, but he has both knowledge and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Best Doctor my family has ever seen, very thorough and understanding

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Very good doctor. Addresses your needs. Professional. Recommended...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Q Wasti has been my doctor since 2003. He has also taken on my mother since 2004. When I have had family visiting that have fallen ill he has made time to see them too. A very genuine and patient man that has always given me the time I needed to thoroughly go through any medical issue I may be experiencing. His bed side manner is genuine not to mention he is very intelligent. I do miss the staff he used to have as they also seemed to be genuinely interested in helping patients. He cares about his community and his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Best doctor I have had. Very helpful and friendly. Cares about you

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Office staff is rude and combative. When you finally get in to see the Dr he is very pleasant to deal with and puts you at ease. You are limited to 2-3 issues per visit and he will only give 3mo prescription at a time which is frustrating when you are on a lifetime medication.

Submitted April 20, 2015

I love this guy, I can't say enough good things about him. He was suggested to me by friend after I couldn't find a reasonable and reliable doctor. He was my physician for over 5 years until I had to move away. However, anytime I have questions or need a second opinion I give him a call and he always happily helps me out even though I haven't seen him in two years, and live two provinces away. Yes, if you book an appointment with him at noon you probably won't get seen until 45-60 mins later. However he is worth the wait. Very professional, very knowledgable, very caring and always concerned about what ever big or small issue you may have. The BEST doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Office staff is not very friendly. Have always been kept waiting for my appointment, even tho I am ALWAYS ON TIME for my appt.; I now just accept that I will have to wait and always remember to bring a book. Dr. Q. Wasti seems very caring and knowledgeable,just really rushed all the time and run off his feet. Have to always limit any issues to only two and if you have anything else you need to talk about, must make another appt. (may be that this policy is enforced by all docs now...) Dr. Wasti is a very nice man, and I feel confident in his decisions for my care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Q Wasti has been my family doctor for over five years and he is by far the best doctor! He takes the time to listen to your concerns, is easy to talk to, is very down to earth and has a lot of compassion for what he does!!! He isn't like other doctors that I have seen in the past, who just hand out prescriptions to cover up the problem. He is very supportive and offers proactive treatments and advise. He has referred me to several specialists over the years to help me get better and I am very lucky to have a doctor like him! :)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

rude, rude, rude!!! There's a difference between being a detached professional and being paranoid, aggressively accusatory,and unreasonably RUDE. If I had not insisted that he take another moment and at least look at my son's chart he would have sent us away with neither a diagnosis or a prescription. As it turned out my son did have a kidney infection (as I suspected since I had just recovered from one myself) and he grudgingly wrote a prescription for antibiotics which are now, thankfully, taking effect.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011