Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Amadei

The very best! Glad I found him and hope he never retires! I really feel he has saved my life more than once.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Mike Amadei is a genuine down to earth human being with a ton of compassion first. AND a cogent competent well informed doctor as well. In my 44 years I have never had a more thorough and informative doctor exam. He asked about all aspects if my life and showed genuine interest. He identified possible risks AND provided me with numerous measures to take to prevent them. What a relief to know that there are still doctors out there that provide a well rounded approach to medicine and are not simply going through the routine without actually listening to the patient. And finally , he provides a laugh a minute during the appointment. What a sense of humor !!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Re going to a doctor: Where else can one go and coming outafter a great listenerand Dr. has made you laugh at life! Dr. A. is the best MD I've ever gone to, and I'm 82 yrs of age!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Amadei, very knowledgeable plus I love his caring attitude. His nurse Stacy is on the spot with answering my needs too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

very knowledgeable, if he does not know the answer to a question he will till you, he does not know but he will also research the answer for you. I just don't sugest going to see him in the afternoons or on a bad day. He is very grouchy and takes it out on his patient

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Amadei's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental