Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Bennett

I was seeing a physician assistant there who was very good. The receptionist (has a nose ring) is awful. She is rude and ignores you. The office manager wasn't any better.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bennett for few years now. She has been great and caring. Although her staff are not the friendliest. Somtimes they are rude and not accommodating. This is especially true when I switched to a different insurance.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Sue Bennett for years! She is a rare find amongs doctors today. She listens to me...she runs behind but never makes me feel rushed when it's my turn. Very thourough and bedside manner is excellet!! Can't say enough about my experience. I have referred many friends and relatives and have never heard a complaint. Also, her office staff is very friendly and professional...they have all worked there for years. They know all the patients by name. The office is small and I have never had a problem getting a refill or a message answered. Try this office..you will not be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Suzanne M. Bennett's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ