Ratings for Dr. Klee S. Bethel

I recommend dr bethel he is caring and takes away my pain for several months. One injection makes me pain free for many months. I suffer from sciatica nerve pain and some days I can't walk at all. Dr bethel helps alleviate less pain with his chorizo injections. Pain free is the way to be.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr Bethel has helped me tremendously the past several years. He takes as much time as necessary to make sure all of your questions are answered and explained. He also incorporates his naturopathic background into many of his treatments. As a result, you have more options at his office than you normally would at another interventional pain management office. He is kind, caring, considerate, and very knowledgeable. His staff is always right on top of things, very outgoing, and very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Klee Bethel is a woderful person and excellent doctor. I had a friend take me to him when I had just been treated @ the emergency room and was still experiencing extreme pain. One visit to Dr. Klee and I was out of pain..He is truley the BEST

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Very nice. Very understanding. Extraordinary pain management doctor. Very good staff. Without his help, I wouldn't be alive today.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

The cost included two out-patient charges. Dr. Bethel is one of the most fantastic doctors I have ever known. He is caring, patient and extremely knowledgable. He believes in many alternatiave methods of treatment which are extremely effective, more effective than surgery.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Bethel is by far the best doctor I've ever met. He is the most caring person, and will go out of his way to work with you to find the answers you are looking for. You can tell that he does, truely care about his patients, and his career. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Klee S. Bethel's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)