Ratings for Dr. Setsuko Chambers

She is keeping me alive given I have stage 4 cancer. She is very knowledgable and stays on top of everything. I'm in good hands and am so glad she is here in Tucson.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Chambers is a number #1 doctor. I feel extremely fortunate that she took me as a patient. She is no-nonsense and straightforward, kind and a delightful person to be around. She is totally up on her field, and listens and understands the concerns of her patients. She is an excellent surgeon. Her assistants and nurses are all terrific people as well. If you can get Dr Chambers as your doctor, you will be lucky! :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

WOW! She is TRULEY an AMAZING Dr./person. FIRST RATE Dr. She is compassionate, kind, VERY professional. She's BEYOND intelligent....genius category. I ended up in her office "by accident" she was listed under Gyno's. She is an Oncologist. I was really embarrassed when I showed up at the cancer center to go to my appt. b/c I didn't have cancer, I was just a regular patient. I apologized for my mistake & told her she has REAL patients w/REAL problems & go help her other patients, I'll find a regular gyno. Anyway...after she reviewed my chart, she insisted on treating me. I am SO GRATEFUL to her. She gave me a hysterectomy w/in days of my visit & problems I suffered from FOR YRS, were finally obsolete! It was such an easy fix & the quality of my life has SKY-ROCKETED! Thank you Dr. Chambers, I am SO grateful you've blessed this world w/your talents. (But....really she for cancer patients.) And how lucky they'll be to have such an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Setsuko Chambers's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1980)