Ratings for Dr. Martin A. Feldman

Been a patient 5+ years satisfied till recently, had to wait in April 45 min to see doc. felt rushed while seeing him forgot to ask for refills, when checking out asked him for 2 said ok, waited another 30 min, husband started to get frustrated and loud he had to go to work. Doctor came out and had very unprofessional response, I asked if the would mail presc. with copy of some lab work. Was told sure. In May I called to get a follow up for hospital stay, I was told that they sent me a dismissal letter w/ copy lab work an presc at pharmacy, finally husband went and p/u letter they said they would send lab work. Imagine my surprise when it read decision based on 1. Disruptive office behavior (OK) 2. Possible drug seeking 3.Narcotic prescpt form multiple providers. Since Feldman is only provider. I am in disbelief. If this could happen to a established patient glad I am not new. Still in disbelief!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I love Dr. Feldman<3 So sweet & kind;) Amazingly knowledgeable & tender bedside manner. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I think Dr. Feldman is very competent, caring, concerned, and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr Feldman is a very caring doctor who has helped me and my family. We are very happy with him, and even though we have to wait a few minutes sometimes he is totally worth it. His staf is awsome!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Martin A. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1984)