Ratings for Dr. John M. Wadleigh

Dr. Wadleigh is an excellent physician. He is knowledgable, kind. Caring and compassionate. He spends time with his patients and seems to always wNt the best for them. I would recommend Dr. Wadleigh.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Wadleigh is a great doctor. He spends the time listening to mine and my husbands health problems. He has excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend, and have recommended him to other people. Sometimes his desk staff can be rude, but overall, they are good. His medical assistant is good too. She has good manner. Overall if I can rate higher, I would!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Doctor is just OK. Staff in general is ineffective and ineficient. Last couple times I've been in Dr. did not have access to my records. They usually don't contact me with blood work results even when I call and demand it. Was given an EKG and a heart diagnosis on an EKG machine which both the doctor and the nurse said wasn't working properly (the doctor said only 1 lead wasn't working and he could still get good data from the reading)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Have had this doctor for 17 years and have never had a problem until now. After trying to call him and getting a hold of his receptionist she would not let me speek to him because I would not tell her what was wrong with me. I told her that is was personal and I wanted to have my patiant doctor confeditiality respected. The reeptionist then said that if I don't tell her why I was calling then He will not call me. This very much offended me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. John M. Wadleigh's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1982)