Ratings for Dr. Ryan Venier

The receptionists can be a bit on the abrupt side but I cannot say enough good things about Dr Venier. He is knowledgeable, clear, friendly, down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. There is no pushing for expensive procedures-he listens to what you have to say and answers all questions in detail and with compassion. I would recommend Ryan highly and have done so on many occasion to both friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This place was better before when they where in Marshall Rd. I missed an appointment, they keep calling on the phone, instead of sending emails to who requests it. Is by far more efficient sending emails, you can program the computer to do that you don't need one person all day phoning people. Besides is year 2016 they should have online appointment and all that.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I love ryan great dentist been seeing him and his dad for many years. However it's time to retire his receptionist . N has been there many years as well and if it weren't for ryan I would never set foot in there. She is rude, condescending, and demeaning. I have no idea how she gets away with her attitude but it's just not a good fit as she is the first face on good impressions and I have been going here for 15 years and she just gets worse. Everyone else is awesome

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Ryan Venier is an excellent dentist. He has been my dentist my entire life, and I never want to change. He is always very kind, very professional, and does excellent work. The office is beautiful and well kept! Very punctual, and the staff is very friendly. 5 Stars!! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

nice office, the staff is great! Not a long wait for appointments!!! Best dentist I have ever had

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I came to Doctor Ryan Venier 2 days ago with a tooth that was causing me trouble. He came into the office the next day at 7:30 am to do my root canal. He made sure I was comfortable and explained each step of the process. I am home now several hours later and have zero pain. It was the exact same result 4 years ago when he removed my wisdom tooth. I have been seeing his father Dr. Aldo Venier since I was 13. He always made me feel like a niece ..like I was family. Dr. Ryan and Dr. Ashley are carrying on their fathers legacy. They are kind and totalexperts in their field. As long as the Venier family is around to maintain my teeth they have my complete loyalty.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Our family has been seeing Dr Ryan for 8 years and cannot say more good things about him. Honest,caring cost effective and most of all is gentle and PAINLESS!!! Thanks for all the ongoing great care and appreciate your honesty and attention to detail would recommend this doctor to anyone thanks fir all the great care Dr Ryan

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I don't get a good sense from this doctor from first impressions. I won't be going back to this practice again. His staff is rude and didn't feel greeted when I came for my first visit. My cleaning was rough and the hygienist wasn't very nice. I paid a lot for my cleaning and it was just a horrible experience. Had to wait over 15 minutes to meet the doctor and he was rushed and didn't explain my problem areas to me. He just told me what I needed to get done and I was on my way.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

This doctor comes across as a very nice young man with good bedside manners, in which I commend him. But he doesn't take time with his patients what so ever. He's in and out very quickly during procedures giving no time to the patient. I won't be going back to this dentist as I don't feel like with his new "busy" office he has any time for the care for his patients. My cavity fillings still don't feel right and I am hesitating to go back to this dentist to correct this problem. This is because I felt rushed during my procedures and there is no reason to go back to feel uncared for. I'm now searching for a new dentist who is willing to take time for his patients and who explains procedures thoroughly. This doctor isn't my recommendation. Sorry Ryan. Also as a side note his staff has a snarky attitude about them.

Submitted August 7, 2014