Ratings for Dr. Ryan Venier

Dr. Ryan Venier is always friendly, upbeat, professional and very knowledgeable. He definitely knows his stuff and he and his team work very good together. Going to the dentist is never fun, however, Dr. Ryan and his staff make the visit that much better.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Makes childhood dental trauma bearable. I have never been comfortable at the dentist, but Ryan and his team have helped me with this. He is a great communicator, there are no surprises, the treatment is gentle, efficient and high quality. I am happy to be able to just talk about my discomfort and have them handle it with kindness and care. This is an efficient, helpful practice, and deserves to be extremely successful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Only dentist my kids will allow near them . Kind gentle and bright man

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Have been a patient ofDr. R.V.for years-He is a fast efficientand thorough Dr. The best dentist I've ever had, especially appreciated after a problematic previous dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

The receptionists can be a bit on the abrupt side but I cannot say enough good things about Dr Venier. He is knowledgeable, clear, friendly, down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. There is no pushing for expensive procedures-he listens to what you have to say and answers all questions in detail and with compassion. I would recommend Ryan highly and have done so on many occasion to both friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This place was better before when they where in Marshall Rd. I missed an appointment, they keep calling on the phone, instead of sending emails to who requests it. Is by far more efficient sending emails, you can program the computer to do that you don't need one person all day phoning people. Besides is year 2016 they should have online appointment and all that.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I love ryan great dentist been seeing him and his dad for many years. However it's time to retire his receptionist . N has been there many years as well and if it weren't for ryan I would never set foot in there. She is rude, condescending, and demeaning. I have no idea how she gets away with her attitude but it's just not a good fit as she is the first face on good impressions and I have been going here for 15 years and she just gets worse. Everyone else is awesome

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Ryan Venier is an excellent dentist. He has been my dentist my entire life, and I never want to change. He is always very kind, very professional, and does excellent work. The office is beautiful and well kept! Very punctual, and the staff is very friendly. 5 Stars!! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

nice office, the staff is great! Not a long wait for appointments!!! Best dentist I have ever had

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I came to Doctor Ryan Venier 2 days ago with a tooth that was causing me trouble. He came into the office the next day at 7:30 am to do my root canal. He made sure I was comfortable and explained each step of the process. I am home now several hours later and have zero pain. It was the exact same result 4 years ago when he removed my wisdom tooth. I have been seeing his father Dr. Aldo Venier since I was 13. He always made me feel like a niece ..like I was family. Dr. Ryan and Dr. Ashley are carrying on their fathers legacy. They are kind and totalexperts in their field. As long as the Venier family is around to maintain my teeth they have my complete loyalty.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014