Ratings for Dr. James D. Baumann

Dr. Baumann is a caring and very knowledgeable doctor who keeps current with medical research and practices.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Baumann for more than 20 years. He is very knowledgeable, takes time to listen to you as well as make suggestions for daily things that you can do to improve your health. More importantly, he is a great diagnostician. I would recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Excelent Dr, cares very much for his patients, and is very knowedgeable.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have been to this office a few times over the past 2 years. I have only seen Dr. Baumann once. The time I seen him he made me feel very uncomfortable and was very smug and didn't seem to take how I was feeling seriously. I have seen the PA there too and I don't think she is very knowledgeable about many things. She doesn't seem to take how you are feeling seriously either. I have had medical problems caused by other medical problems because they weren't getting taken care of in the first place even with my asking. I now have chronic conditions because this office was unwilling or unknowledgealbe about how to treat simple illness, such as a sinus infection, or pnuemonia. They don't seem to care about their patients or how they feel. The lady at the front desk seems unfriendly and seems to get mad if you ask for help or even just to do your copay. Like you are bothering her. I have had a number of bad appointments at this office and feel people would be better off going elsewhere. I am

Submitted December 17, 2009

I've been to a lot of Dr's in my life with having Asthma and other problems and I have to say he is by far the Best I've been too, he's just amazing..he listens and has figured out every problem I've had. I have to say I've never felt better due to him and I'm gratful!...my asthma is under control, painfull shoulder problem under control. Thanks Dr. Baumann!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Baumann's for over 12 years. He has always been thorough with exams and testing and always takes the time to explain things to me. I have never been dissatisfied with my care during the 12 years and appreciate the care he has given me. Last year he was going to diagnose a fainting spell as something stress related. Because he listens to his patients we discussed it and he sent me for further testing. It turned out to be a benign brain tumor that required surgery and I am now in recovery. Thanks for listening Dr. Baumann!! :-)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

My first visit with Dr Baumann lasted almost 20 minutes. He was not in a hurry, and we covered everything I wanted in my records with a new Dr. He followed up the next day with referrals and information needed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. James D. Baumann's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)

AARP