Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Peare

To: Dr Greg Peare & Staff April 15, 2017 I would like to thank you and your staff for all the excellent care and the attention that I have received during the last year. My primary doctor (Dr Moor) told me that I needed to see an orthopedic doctor for my knees, I asked him who was the best in town, and your name was the first recommendation without any hesitation. Your staff is one of the most helpful and friendly group of medical personal that I have ever been treated by. Dr Peare replaced my right knee on November 14, 2016 and the left one on January 31, 2017 and haven’t had any problems with them at all. I tried to talk him into replacing both at the same time, but he refused to, said that I wouldn’t have a good leg to stand on, even if the one knee was bad. I’m glad he didn’t do as I was asking because he was right. Dr Peare takes the time to answer any questions that you might have about your procedure and gives you answers that are easy to understand. The biggest thing that I learned is to do what you are instructed to do in physical therapy. I would highly recommend Dr Peare to anyone that needs the services he provides. Thank you Allen Emrick

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Has done both knees & a shoulder---excellent! Have referred other patients to him with wonderful results for them also.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Peare was extremely helpful. He did a Total knee replacement on me and I'm feeling better then ever!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I think the office staff needs a little work but dr Peare is amazing I would highly recommend it he is very thorough but you have to remind the staff to give him the messages. Overall he's been amazing for my family and I!!! He even came into the ER to see us even though he was not the doctor on call and we aren't even close friends with him! He's absolutley amazing!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

In Rating Dr. Peare, I had to consider the whole experience to include his bedside manners and his office staff to name a couple items. I would say he is a good doctor but would not recommend his office staff for any type of administrative work or be nominated for having any personal skills. If the award was for rude and impolite, they rank at the top of their class. Dr. Peare seems to be so busy that as soon as your seen and treated one time, you fall into the abyss of just another patient. Getting in on time for a visit is another laughable topic. If your appointment is any later than 10-1030, good luck on getting out of there before noon or 1 pm. I would highly recommend seeking another opinion from the Mayo Clinic or Tucson Orthopedic. It couldn't hurt.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Absolutely the best orthopedic physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Gregory L. Peare's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Tufts