Ratings for Dr. Linda Taylor

Both Linda Taylor and Sara Shamloo are two of the nicest people you'll meet. I've had them look after my daughters teeth that were overcrowded. They're both honest, professional, caring and furthermore, they are more interested in long-term care and relationships, than making a quick buck. They took the time to carefully analyze what was happening with my daughters mouth, showed me the x-rays and described what was likely to happen and what was needed right now versus waiting 6 months to a year. I absolutely recommend Coquitlam Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Intelligent, personable - excellent orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Taylor has been with me through 5 kids and there is no one better at their job than her. The BEST of the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

OK, let me start by saying that I have not had any work done by this doctor, and it drives me crazy when people post comments when they have not actually had work done...but here's why. I wanted to get my teeth straightened, and after discussing my options with Dr. Taylor, she told me about "dark triangles." If you are an adult considering braces or invisalign, please google this. Not all orthos will tell you about it. Dark triangles may not bother you if you don't have a "toothy" or "gummy" smile, but I do. Because my teeth aren't that crooked, I decided to forgo dental work. To me, dark triangles were more unsightly than somewhat crooked teeth. After photos, moulds, etc., Dr. Taylor knew I would not be happy with my results, and gave me a full refund of my deposit. I can't say enough about her ethics, and I felt everyone should know that she will do what is best for you. If I had decided to go ahead, I would have had complete faith in her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Taylor was on my case for 10 yrs. I was referred to her when I was 12. Rather than pushing me to get braces at 12, Dr. Taylor insisted my parents to wait until I finished growing (15yrs old). She could have easily fitted me with braces when I was started seeing her so that she could profit ASAP but that was not the case. She took her time and ensured that my bite would come out perfect, which it did/is right now ;) Not only was my bite unattractive to look at, but if left untreated, my molars would have affected my jaw/bite drastically. My teeth was by no means easy to fix, but she did it (I was even brace-less for my PROM!) Dr. Taylor is so skilled and so gentle with me that I was left with the most perfect smile in 2.5 short years (despite what I started with). All my visits were on time, and her entire team was always prepared/professional. I got my braces off at 17, and now am 22 and she still treats me occasionally to ensure that my retainers still fit me well. GO 2 HER!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Both Dr. Taylor and Dr. Shamloo were very thorough and outstanding in fixing my teeth and their staff were wonderful to deal with. Everyone was very knowledgeable and prompt to answer my questions. They also referred me to one of the best oral surgeons in down as I needed lower jaw surgery to correct an underbite. Would definitely recommend Coquitlam Orthodontics to anyone. Top notch orthodontic service in town!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Taylor is the best of the best. She takes care of her patients as she takes care of her family. She is dedicated and takes great pride in her work. I highly recommend her and I promise you will be amazed with the result.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Staff is all really nice, and everything went smoothly from start to finish.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Rating only allows 1000 characters and that not nearly enough to describe Dr. Taylor's wonderful personality, sweet nature, kindness and professionalism. Prior to meeting Dr. Taylor I was seeing Dr. Wishart which caused me a lot of grieve financially and emotionally with no result and further damage( jaw clicking). I was lucky enough to find Dr. Taylor and she changed my life for good. She knew exactly what needed to be done to give me the perfect smile. I am forever grateful to her and what is most amazing about her that she will not rest until everything is perfect, yes she is a perfectionist and that is what I love about her. She is very very knowledgeable, takes time to listen and above all goes the extra mile to make sure her patients are 100% satisfied. She is worth all the investment and much more. I highly recommend her as the best and number one Orthodontics in Canada.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Doctor is too expensive and receptionist was not friendly. Will not be starting my son here.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011