Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Seto

Right before I turned 22, I got a breast reduction from Dr. Seto. I didn't have any complications, I went home the same day, and I followed up in a week. I even went on a cruise a week out of surgery! It has healed wonderful, I still have feeling in my breast, and they make me feel and look a lot better! Before I got my surgery, Dr. Seto made sure I knew everything to do before my insurance would approve my case. I'm glad he was my surgeon! I definitely recommend him! I went from a JJ to a D ;)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I needed a panniculectomy surgery for many reasons. Dr. Seto and his assistants were wonderful in documenting everything for my insurance to approve it. In the course of things, Dr. Seto was excellent in explaining and responding to my many questions down to the minutest detail. He never proceeded until I felt comfortable with his response. He was extremely approachable, and what was most impressive of all is his commitment to excellence in every phase of my surgery and recovery. I am nearly 4 weeks out and am recovering wonderfully. I have had two other major surgeries requiring masssive amounts of stitching, but Dr. Seto's work in comparison is Superior. Do NOT hesitate to seek out Dr. Seto as your surgeon. You'll get The Best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

VERY happy with Dr. Seto in every way. He took time to explain my procedure, options available, concerns, what he would do if it were him, and all in a calm, non rushed manner. His staff has been excellent as well. I hope no one needs to see him (for melanoma surgery), but if you do, rest assured, he and his staff will take good care of you.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I found Dr. Seto to be professional, helpful and very pleasant to talk to. He listened, answered questions and has a likable disposition. I did not feel rushed at the appointment. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I have never received such unprofessional service from a doctor or a doctor's office. This office does not appear to be concerned about patients, at all.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Seto is lacking in bedside manner and is lacking in compassion. Dr. Seto does not appear to listen to his patients, from my experience, about pain and infection control. I personally do not recommend Dr. Seto.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Michael M. Seto's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sun City West, AZ