Ratings for Dr. Thomas Gibson

He was my doctor for 40 years since I was 3 years old. He cared, he really did.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Gibson has now retired...what a loss! He helped me through the hardest time in my life. I've moved and have a new doctor...doesn't even compare! Dr. Gibson if you came back I'd move back to BC!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Best GP ever. Really miss him...................!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Oh how I missed my beloved Dr Gibson. ..after Dr retire my new Dr she or he can't even come close. Dr . Gibson you're always my superstar! You're the Best of the Best! !!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr Gibson delivered me 46 years ago and was my GP up until he retired. I miss him terribly as he had so many connections and his bed side manner was impeccable. There are no more out there like him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Great doctor! I have been to his office since I was a teenager. He is very caring.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Great doc!! Been going for years. Really knows his stuff. Sorry he retired

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

So Sorry Dr. Gibson has retired. He was my GP for 15 years and loved it. But NOW this Dr. Modi who is replacing him in that clinic is horrible, with the WORST bedside manners. Why she is a doctor is beyond me. BUT Dr. Gibson was the best. Will miss him for sure.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I am so sad that Dr. Gibson is retiring! He has been my doctor for the past 13 years… I've never had such a great doctor, and have no idea how I am going to find anyone who even comes close to replacing him. He is so genuine, kind, gentle, and caring… he really takes the time to get to know you and your life, and treats the whole person. I suppose sometimes the time he takes with each patient might put him a bit behind schedule, but when you see him it's all worth it because you never feel rushed. He is very thorough and knowledgeable but also very willing to refer when a specialist might know more than he does, which I really appreciate. I appreciate as well how open he is to questions or suggestions; he does not have a giant ego like some doctors, and is happy to talk through any issue so that you feel comfortable in the end. Thank you Dr. Gibson for being an amazing doctor, and from what I can tell, a wonderful human being - you will be greatly missed :)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013