Ratings for Dr. Brock A. Merritt

Dr. Merritt has been our family doctor for several years now. We love him. He genuinely listens, explains and cares about his patients. We will never go to a different doctor as long as he is in practice!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Merritt has been seeing my mother and brother for the past 4 years. Not only is he a very knowledgeable physican, he seems to actually care and listen. He has a great beside manner and has such a mellow demeanor it automatically puts you at ease. My only problem is the staff. They never answer the phones, lose faxes and never return phone calls if you get voice mail. I think this is simply due to an overwhelming workload.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Thank you for prescribing pain meds once again to an addict I am wondering if maybe you should be called doctor od I no this 62 yr old woman has him dupt but come on 60mg morphine 3 times a day 4mg dalotins 4 times a day she abuses her meds all the time an you still prescribe so if you need a quick fix this doc is great but if you look for a real doc go some where else

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Being on Mercy Care, what a blessing to have such wonderful doctors as Merritt & his assoc. They treat you the same as any 'paying' patient. Our favorite provider in the last 20 years! Thank you

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr Merritt is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He listens to me and cares about the welfare of his patients. He has a good sense of humor and is mellow which puts me at ease. His staff are very courteous and friendly. Even though I moved about 30 minutes away from his office I keep going to see him whenever I need to see a doctor because he is the best doctor I know of in Phoenix. I wouldn't dream of looking for another doctor. Why would I if I am already seeing an excellent doctor :)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Merritt is a awesome doctor who listens to what the patient says. He has a good sense of humor and whit, and personality that goes a long way. He is a 10 in rating...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

great guy, very cheerful, listens well, and very reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Brock A. Merritt's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Massachusetts